About MIHIKK Pet Bed
All members of the team are composed of senior cat and dog lovers. Let us take the responsibility of taking good care of pets while enjoying the psychological comfort and spiritual pleasure brought by pets.
We will never give up on them and try our best to create a more comfortable, healthy and interesting living environment and enhance the interaction between the owner and the pet.
Orthopedic Foam Dog Bed
The bed for all nap types
Featuring a flat sleeping surface and super soft, skin-friendly plush, this MIHIKK Egg Foam Dog Bed is designed for pets who like to curl up and stretch.
- Adequate Sleeping Surface – soft, skin-friendly warm plush provides a calming and anti-anxiety environment
- Orthopedic Egg Foam – relieves pressure and provides additional support for the spine, joints and muscles (Ideal for older pets)
- 100% Waterproof Cover – protects the foam from accident, just remove the detachable cover for cleaning
- Non-slip Bottom – prevents the bed from moving when your puppy moves up and down
ULTRA SOFT PLUSH
The plush habitat with a skin-friendly texture is as comfortable and soft as a cloud, gathering warmth, allowing sleepy pets to stretch freely during the process of sleeping!
ORTHOPEDIC EGG FOAM
The thick orthopaedic egg box foam is well padded and not easy to collapse, providing super support. It can relieve joint and muscle pain of dogs.
ANTISKID BOTTOM SURFACE
The bottom of the pet nest mat is provided with anti-skid particles to prevent the pet from easily moving the mat during sleeping.
From medium to extra-large, we have a wide assortment to suit your furry pal’s needs.
Warm Tips – This chart is for reference only, as some breeds of dogs have special length and weight, please measure your dog ahead to choose the right size dog bed.
Features & Specifications
- Soft and comfortable: The plush habitat with a skin-friendly texture feels like the fur of a mother dog. The large dog bed allows small and medium-sized dogs to sleep comfortably and peacefully without curling up.
- LARGE SIZE: 35 x 22 x 3 inch large dog bed crate mat for large medium dogs & cats 41-60 pounds. The size of the dog bed usually needs to be larger than dogs. Please kindly measure your dog before purchasing.
- Good Support: The pet sleeping pad support bed is filled with 3 inches thick high-density orthopaedic egg crate foam and is designed to provide therapeutic support for pets suffering from joint pain, hip dysplasia, arthritis and stress relief.
- Waterproof & Non-Slip: The pet bed pad is fitted with a non-slip and waterproof backing to fit the ground to reduce the entry of moisture at the bottom. Appropriate grip to prevent pets from easily moving the mat, drag-resistant.
- Easy to clean: The inner core of the bed pad is removable, and the dog bed cover with smooth zipper is convenient for frequent cleaning, drying and drying of the cover. Give pets a healthy living environment.
- Notice: The large dog bed is arriving as a vacuum-packed bed in a box, easily unzip and please let it lay flat for up to 24 hours, and the dog bed will gradually rebound and become full.
Pros & Cons
My picky pup loves it! We have a picky Belgian Malinois who also likes to destroy his beds so I was worried ordering online BUT he loves it!! Let me say i love this dog bed too because it's zippered so you can throw the case in the wash when it gets gross, the bed is just as plush and cozy as it looks! It goes right along with our home decor so that's also a huge plus! Thank you for making our pup happy
My original review has been edited. Original review was posted below for the large dog bed. The bed was destroyed. Customer service acknowledged my review and the issues and worked with me to send a replacement MEDIUM sized dog bed of the same products. While I do still feel like a super chewer could still destroy this bed (I won’t test that theory), my miniature schnauzer has completely enjoyed having a bed that is just her size. The egg crate feels good for her arthritis and her snores are a good indicator that she fully loves it. Review for Large bed: The zipper was so easy to come open, that my dog could unzip it. Then, he got to the anti-chew, thick bedding, advertised to be too thick to chew. He had this bed destroyed in less than 24 hours. Literally. The bedding sticks up a bit like carpeting. He pulled that off and then unzipped the thing and chewed up the bed padding. This was a waste of money in every way. So disappointed.
Perfect For Frenchies! When I first opened this up, I was disappointed. The first picture shows it was all matted and crumpled. However, after 24 hours out of the box, it resembled the photos I saw on Amazon. Just give it a day and the bed will rise and look just like photos here. My Frenchie loves this so much and it keeps him off my Sherpa bathroom mat.
Bed fills out. I was a little skeptical on this bed when I first took it out of the box. It was really flat with a giant crease down the middle, i was immediately ready to return. However, I looked at the bed a few days later, it had doubled in thickness to it's advertised size of 3 inches and the crease down the middle had gone. I brought it out to the dog and he seams to love it. Don't judge this bed by how it looks right out of the box.
Picture deceiving. UPDATE TO REVIEW: Customer service for this company is awesome! To be honest I don’t remember ever dealing with a company that cared so much about their customers happiness. I strongly recommend this company. The bed is much smaller than pictured. Much thinner than pictured. Also after the bed was unboxed for a couple day it got thicker. I have no complaints here!
The dogs love it. My pups are very co-dependent and love to sleep right next to each other. We used to have separate dog beds for them but that didn't work out because they'd both squeeze in one bed and they never looked comfortable. I bought this and now they can both lay in the same area without being cramped. This dog bed is soft and comfortable and the fur babies love it. The cover zips off for easy washing as well. Very happy with my purchase.
Not for a large dog! This bed is NOT for a large dog. The dog and bed in the product picture is misleading. My German Shepherd only fit on half the bed. Instead of sending it back, i am using it as a cat bed. My cats are 7 ponds and 2 of them share it. It's perfect for that. For a dog bed it is very misleading!
Don't waste your time. Dislike. First, when I pulled item out of box and putting it together a corner was ripped. Whe I finally was able to fit the cover over the mattress I was zipping it up and zipper came off I didn't even use force. I still put it on the floor so my dog could check it out but as soon as she stepped on it the mattress made a loud plastic crunchy sound that scared my dog and she refused to get on it. Returning it.
Pictures are deceiving. I read the reviews and some stated the bed was great and true to the size and others stated the size was misleading. I'm on the misleading size. From the size chart and the lab I have, I should have gotten a larger one and it is not a thick ad the picture would have you to believe. I gave it a minute thinking it would be like the mattresses that comes in a box and then magically inflates but nope. No magic over here. Just a flat fury blanket. No impressed at all for the price.
Not of good quality. The sticking came apart after first washing. The backing is small glued on dots that came off also. The only good thing is the foam part.
But….. It’s not made very well. After three months the zipper broke.
Cheaply made. This is basically just a soft cover over foam egg crate crap.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.