Plug and Play
With mini HDMI and full-featured Type C input, this portable monitor easily connects to a variety of electronic devices, including laptops, Macs, smartphones, PCs, PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE, Switch, and more. It is ideal for extending your screen or playing games on a business trip, travel, or home entertainment.
Dual Stereo Speakers
Built-in dual speakers deliver booming sound with crystal-clear audio quality and bring an enticing home theater experience to the comforts of your home. Also, you can add your own speaker for a better sound via 3.5mm audio input.
Compatible with Cell Phones
Lepow external monitor is compatible with Type C phones that support full-featured output. Only a Type C cable is required to achieve the screen mirroring on the phone and monitor. You can expand your phone screen to work or play.
Ultra-Thin and Portable
The portable monitor for laptops and phones comes with a magnetic smart cover, which features a 0.3-inch profile and 1.7-pound weight, providing the greatest convenience for your daily business, travel, and entertainment.
- Phones that do not have a full-featured Type-C port require an adapter to connect. For iphone, it needs a lightning to HDMI adapter.
- Not all laptops or phones with a Type-C port can work with Lepow portable monitor. Please check the Type-C port of your laptops and phones if it supports audio and video signal.
- HDMI/Mini DP port does not support power transmission. It is a must to connect an extra power supply (5V/2A or above) if you use HDMI/mini DP port for connection.
|Lepow portable monitor- Z1 gray||Lepow portable monitor- Z1 gamut black||Lepow portable monitor- Z1 gamut gray||Lepow portable monitor- Z1 blue||Lepow portable monitor- C2 gray||Lepow portable monitor- C2 black|
|Resolution||Full HD 1080P||Full HD 1080P||Full HD 1080P||Full HD 1080P||Full HD 1080P||Full HD 1080P|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Input Interface||Full-function Type C port, Mini HDMI port, Type C port(Power Supply)||Full-function Type C port, Mini HDMI port, Type C port(Power Supply)||Full-function Type C port, Mini HDMI port, Type C port(Power Supply)||Full-function Type C port, Mini HDMI port, Type C port(Power Supply)||Mini DP port, Full-function Type C port, Mini HDMI port, Type C port(Power Supply)||Mini DP port, Full-function Type C port, Mini HDMI port, Type C port(Power Supply)|
Features & Specifications
- [𝙁𝙃𝘿 𝟭𝟬𝟴𝟬𝙋 𝙄𝙋𝙎 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣] Lepow USB C 1920*1080 portable monitor delivers a truly immersive viewing experience that lets you enjoy High-Definition entertainment and gaming.
- [𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙮] Mini HDMI & USB C ports design makes this portable gaming monitor more convenient to connect your laptop, smartphone, PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE, or Nintendo Switch etc. It's ideal for extending your screen or playing games on business trip, travel, or home entertainment.
- [𝘿𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 & 𝙃𝘿𝙍 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚] 2 built-in speakers efficiently helps display multi-media files especially when listen to music/watch movies/play games. HDR mode support excellent mainstream transmission so that you can enjoy great video transmission in game and other entertainment.
- [𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙢, 𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 & 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚] With a slim 0.3-inch profile and just 1.76 pounds, Lepow 15.6 inch portable monitor is ideal for your life and work to make a simple setup on-the-go dual-monitor and mobile presentations.
- [𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 & 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧] Lepow have added a smart cover and a screen protector to fully protect our monitor. The cover case is made of PU leather to provide excellent protection for the entire monitor and can be folded into different positions to create a stand. The protective film prevents the screen from being scratched.
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 8.8 x 0.34 inches
- Weight: 1.7 pounds
Pros & Cons
A Perfect Portable Display with HDMI,USB type C and external power support. I initially bought AOC I1601FWUX 15.6" USB-C portable monitor as I had seen a friend use it. I wanted to use it as a primary monitor with a spare PC. My connectivity solution was an HDMI to USB type C adapter. It failed as there was no way to power the monitor and send signals at the same time using that single port. Lepow 15.6" Portable monitor was a slam dunk to this problem. Not only do they have a dedicated port for power, but they also hook you up with the following which my former purchase quite clearly lacked... -> Inbuilt speakers(Just loud enough to listen at close range, using it is optional) -> Dedicated ports for HDMI, USB, power, and audio connectivity. -> Power button and dedicated configuration toggle switch -> Dual color LED indicator and screen prompts to display successful connection -> Power adapter with type C Power only cable -> Quality USB type C to type C male cable -> mini HDMI to HDMI cable ->Screen Protector and application materials ->Front and back protection through sandwich-type magnetic cover(Check photos) ->Plug and play capability, no drivers required ->Beautiful Packing ->Works with my Raspberry PI 3 You can connect the monitor with just the Type C connectivity if you have a properly supported laptop(both power and signal are relayed without any other cable) OR You may choose to plug in the power supply on the right and use either mini HDMI or USB Type C connectivity on the left for even better performance The controls are really easy to learn and I will buy this again as a primary monitor any day of the year due to its versatile nature. The only optional points of improvements if Lepow wants to consider are ->Have the screen guard pre-installed, people like me are ill-equipped to get it done properly ->To provide a screen guard with matt finish to match screen, it's simply more convenient in well-lit places ->Consider putting holes to allow Vesa mounting if possible, however not mandatory at this price point Final Verdict: Clear winner in this fight is Lepow, by quality, utility, and responsiveness. Note to Lepow: You need to Market your brand better, promote more to make your name known to all. Also, I bought this in the US, but you have to sell this in India too guys. Believe me, a device this good, will fly off amazon shelves before you know it.
Better than Expected. I wanted to start and say it beat my expectations.. I was skeptical of buying this one since I'm not familiar with the brand.. was looking at the Asus but those are 100$ more for seem like same specs.. When the first one came in I loved it right away.. the build quality is really good. I don't use it for any photography or video editing so not sure how true the colors are.. but I use it just for a second monitor for more production for day trading stocks and I love it.. I used to use a iPad.. but it was using more ram and kept freezing up and couldn't afford that.. So I purchased one and when I received it I ordered the second one.. ps the second one was by mistake.. was planning to return it but changed my mind and decided to keep it lol. So far I don't see any negative about it but only been using it for few days.. will update if anything changes.
Works Great. I connected to my iPad Pro 11". I recently updated to the iOS 13 and connected the iPad to this Portable Monitor and it worked GREAT!!! I tested both USBC and HDMI mini and they both worked.
Received damaged and also screen doesn’t work properly. Item received damaged on one corner, gap between the screen and the case. Also the screen does not light up completely, from bottom can see the backlight is not working. Returning this item.
100% negative. I purchased this twice and returned both. It will not power on. In 3 secs it goes to power saver and shuts down. There is no info in the user guide. There are no live links on the website for support. (goto the website and see for yourself - it's 100% phony) Never even got to see the picture quality. junk
Poor Quality Manufacturing. Screen is bright and the picture of pretty decent, but the construction quality is severely lacking. The screen makes an intermittent high pitched squeel when it is turned on that can be heard across the room. It is so annoying that I can't use it, returning it today. Update: I continue to get 2-3 emails every day from the manufacturer bribing me with increasing dollar amounts of amazon gift cards to take down this review. The emails are sent from a different email address each time so I can't block them, this level harassment is unbelievable.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.