We have spent hours working hard to do research and comparions for the product Cat8 Ethernet Cable before we came up with this review.
If you have any interest in buying this, we are more than glad to share what we have reviewed for it with you, so that you can learn about useful information such as features, specs, advantages or disadvantages of the product before you buy it. We hope you will find this article helpful and share it if it really helps you.
Tough outdoor ethernet cable
All Weather Condition !
Fluke Pass-Keeping your smart world up and running.
Fluke- loss and bandwith -Pass!
UV Resistant ,Weather Proof
Enroll New Tech Life
Now you can upgrade your ethernet cable and CA8 can stay ahead and work well with all your smart devices.
|CAT8 Long&Fast ehternet cable outdoor&indoor||RJ45 CAT6 kestone wall plate 4 port||Super long outdoor CAT6 plus ethernet cable||USB outlet , Power alway ON||CAT 8 short patch cord||RJ45 CAT6 keystone|
1. Maximum Speed of Data Transmission: Each shielding of Cat8 is made of best material. Compared with other Ethernet cable the additional shielding of Cat8 reduces the signal interference of crosstalk, noise, and other interference that degrades the signal quality. Give you THE BEST network connection and rapid data transmission ever. 2. Best Choice for High Performance Network: Cat8 Ethernet cable is designed for high performance network, such as, server applications, cloud computing, data centers, and other high performance computer networking application. Perfect to connect your gaming devices, Xbox, Network adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems and Patch Panels. Cat8 is your best choice for smart home &office. 3. Outdoor Rated ; Heavy Duty Cat8 Ethernet Cable: Quadruple shielded Cat8 with upgraded UV-resistant PVC can withstand extreme weather yet working efficiently. It also can be buried directly under the ground. It’s perfect for outdoor & indoor use 4. Warranty: Premium design with great quality. 18 months with lifetime welcoming customer service.
Features & Specifications
- 【F/FTP & Hyper Speed】:The newest Cat8 Ethernet cable is made of 4 shielded foiled twisted pair(F/FTP) and single strand OFC wires(26AWG) which supports bandwidth up to 2000MHz and boosts the speed of data transmission up to 40Gbps. Also with the additional shielding of Cat8 and the improved quality in twisting of the pairs, Cat8 can reduce any signal interference to the full extent. Allow you to stream HD videos, music, surf the net, play games at High Speed
- 【Heavy duty & Direct Burial】:The quadruple shielded Cat8 Ethernet cable is super efficient in reducing EMI/RFI Interference and provide highest fidelity for long distance data transmission. With upgraded PVC, Cat8 is waterproofed & anti-corrosion and more durable & flexible for heavy duty work. Can be buried directly under the ground; Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use
- 【26AWG & Superior Performance】: Comparing with other 32AWG Ethernet cable, 26AWG Cat8 is thicker, a lot faster and stable in data transferring, which is perfectly suitable for AI smart products, like Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google Home, Cloud data Server and other smart home & office products that require high speed & high performance network
- 【RJ45 Connectors & Wide Compatibility】:With two shielded RJ45 connectors at both ends, the Cat8 Ethernet cable works perfectly with networking switch, IP Cam, routers, Nintendo switch, ADSL, Adapters, Modem, PS3, PS4, PS5, X-box, Patch panel, Servers, Networking Printers, Netgear, TP-link, NAS, VoIP phones, laptop, Coupler, Hubs, Keystone jack, Smart TV, Imac and other device with RJ45 connectors. Also compatible with Cat7/Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6e
- 【Weatherproof & UV Resistant】: Shielded with high quality UV-resistant PVC jacket, the outdoor rated Cat8 Ethernet cable is anti-aging. It can withstand direct sunlight and extreme weather yet still working efficiently. Premium design with great quality. 18 months warranty with lifetime welcoming customer service
Pros & Cons
Ps4 go brrrr. The PS4 is like next to the router and still get speeds like 40-50mbps (good speeds but the best potential), when I plug in the Ethernet cable it rises to about 500mbps. Games like apex legends whole game was 4-5 hours, Now turn the game downloads in only 20 minutes My WiFi att fiber 1gb Cat 8 cable maybe overkill since cat 6 and up cables can also take up to 1gb
Great cable! I have an area with lots of known 60hz interference, no reasonable way around it. Shielded cabling seems to be the answer. This one works great! But, the fun doesn't end there. This isn't one of those crappy cables that you have to pray doesn't fall apart as soon as you leave. This thing is built to last. It's flexible, and solidly built. Did you have too much to drink at the last Christmas party and break all of your patch cables swinging through the warehouse like Tarzan? Have all the egg nog you want, this cable will still work perfectly.
Better sound and picture. I upgraded to this cord from a CAT 6 cable. I use it to connect my tv to the router. There was a noticeable difference in the sound quality while streaming video. There was a slight improvement in video. This is comparing CAT 6 to this one. The cord is a little stiff,which is understandable with all the insulation on the wires. The cord is round. Good value for the money!
KICKASS HIGH GRADE DIRECT CAT8 CABLING AT A CRAZY REASONABLE COST! It's awesome! So far as I can tell. I just wish I had the electrical testing laboratory available to verify the quality, like I had in the calibration lab I worked at in the Air Force. I cannot see any issues, and everything seems of a better quality, and construction, than anything you would be able to purchase locally, or would be installed, or provided by local technicians. Much, much better than what was installed at my property (not included the ruggedized cable buried underground). For anything above ground, inside, and outside this is the "gold standard" for installation of services and perfect for gaming, and general home use, in my opinion.
Sturdy, fast cable. Have ATT Internet 1000 on wifi on bedroom firestick. Was experiencing drops due to ATTs Arris BGW210 modem that they give you (awful, unreliable)! Purchased this CAT8 cable in 12 foot and plugged it into the Amazon ethernet adapter which I also had to purchase (thanks Amazon for not making an ethernet port ready Firestick yet) and now I am blazing through music and movie streaming. I should bill ATT for this expense. Nice cable as others have said, very sturdy!
These are good cables. The cables appear to be of high quality and I’ve had no issues attaining some of the faster speeds that cat8 cable allows for. However, I haven’t tried pushing the cable to the limits. The shielding is good and the connectors snap in firmly. The gold plating around the edge of the connectors is gimmicky, though, but it looks cool and might help you differentiate these cables from others.
Scam! Not cat8, not as advertised. See pictures. Description says braided aluminum shielding, I found there was no braided shielding at all. Description says single strand copper conductor, the copper is not single strand. The wire gauge is smaller than my cat6 cables. I've been scammed.
If you don't want to fall for a scam, buy Cat 6 cables and avoid these cables! I bought two of these "Cat 8" cables for the ethernet cable between my router and modem, and between the router and computer. The original cable between my modem and router was a Cat 5e cable that was provided for by the manufacturer of the router. The cable between my router and my computer is a Cat 6 cable from Best Buy. Before I installed both of these cables, I had no issues with streaming, playing video games, and other devices connected to the same network. After installing these two cables, I've had nothing but issues with these cables. They should NOT be sold on the market as Cat 8 standards as they feel stiff and very light as if there are no cables inside. You WILL get severe packet loss on this cables, will drop the connections to streams, at any moment. I've had these longer than the 30 day return policy. I thought it was my computer itself as I uninstalled all networking drivers, followed by reinstalling, and flashed the latest firmware onto the router. I wish I could return these cables as the manufacturer's words do not back up their product. The only words they provide is a FLUKE test that was most likely flawed.
might as well purchase a Cat 5 or 6. I had never purchased anything above Cat 6 when I recently purchased Cat 8 cable from two different manufacturers. When it seemed that my speed was slower with this Cat 8 cable, I decided to test it. When the initial test confirmed my gut feeling, I decided to do a more rigorous test. For reference, I pay for a 1GB internet speed, so I expected to be limited by that. I compared my WiFi speed as well as Cat 5e, Cat 6, and two different brands of Cat 8 For the test I plugged into the same port on the router supplied by my internet provider for each cable. I tested each cable, six times over two days, and eliminated the slowest recorded speed for each. The download results… this Cat 8 cable was slowest, with results even slower than the Cat 5e by 10.5% The upload results were even worse. This Cat 8 cable was the slowest, with results even slower than the Cat 5e by 13.4%. In case the manufacturer is reading this, the reason I eliminated the slowest recorded speeds from each cable’s test results is because this cable also had the lowest recorded speeds between the Cat 5e, Cat 6 and the Cat 8 from the other manufacturer. I was trying to help this brand’s cable show better results, but it didn’t help.
BEWARE. The media could not be loaded. This cable is Not a Cat8... This is a Cat6 at most. I decided to cut the cord because I needed to pass it through a tight space and the reminal did not allowed me to do it. It is defenetely NOT a Cat8. CAT 8 CABLES ARE MUCH THICKER IN DIAMETER. This sorry excuse of a cat 8 cable does not even come close. Save your money and buy from a different vendor so that you don't feel cheated like I do.
Packet Loss. I bought these to improve the stability of my internet usage. There wasn't any issues with my existing cords, but...I wanted to see if investing in new, top of the line cords would make it even better. The moment I started using these cords (hardwired into my PC) I experienced severe packet loss - something you're not suppose to have with a wired connection, and I never had before. So I am returning these cords ASAP. Glad it worked for everyone else, but it was worthless for me. Disappointed.
Drops Speed. I have 1GB Download & 1Gb Upload Speeds. When I hook it up to the router I get 935Mbps Download & 460Mbps Upload. But when I bypass the router & hook it up to just the computer I get my Download & Upload Speed. The only thing I can think of is that it has to be the Ethernet Cable. I'm going to return it & go with another CAT 8 Cable from another company
How to Buy The Best Cat8 Ethernet Cable?
Do you feel stressed figuring out how to buy a good product of Cat8 Ethernet Cable? So many things to consider? Don't know how to choose? Still doubt if it fits or not? We know that all, and we've done what you should have done for a research of the product Cat8 Ethernet Cable from which you can learn how to get the best Cat8 Ethernet Cable.
Before taking deep into the details, let us start with some questions as follows that everyone should have before a purchase of Cat8 Ethernet Cable.
- Is it worth buying the Cat8 Ethernet Cable?
- What benefits does the product Cat8 Ethernet Cable offer?
- What to think about when buying the product Cat8 Ethernet Cable?
- What makes the Cat8 Ethernet Cable to be the best?
- Where can you get information as this on the product Cat8 Ethernet Cable?
- Why and how do you need the Cat8 Ethernet Cable?
You may have many more questions than the above in regards to the Cat8 Ethernet Cable. To help you make a choice that meets your needs and satisfies you most, just read as more info and reviews as possible, no matter good or bad.
You can do that by going through reputable and trustworthy online platforms, communities and customer/product reviews, so as to get the possible best Cat8 Ethernet Cable.
Based on real customer reviews and satisfactions, we use an optimized algorithm to put together objective data into a list of pros and cons as well as product features and specifications as such a good guide for you to follow that you can buy the best Cat8 Ethernet Cable.
What Major Factors We Depend On To Create A Buying Guide
- Brand. For the product of Cat8 Ethernet Cable, each brand you know or you don't know has its own visibility and reputation, some brands may provide a certain unique technology or selling point to compete with others.
- Features. What functions can the product of Cat8 Ethernet Cable offer?
- Specifications. How is the product of like? e.g. size, weight, etc.
- Color. What color is the product of Cat8 Ethernet Cable? Do you like it?
- Quality. How good is the product of Cat8 Ethernet Cable? Is it worth the money?
- Reliability. How durable is the product of Cat8 Ethernet Cable? Does it last long or does it work for a long time for you? Does it come with a warranty?
- Customer Ratings. How is the average rating for the product of Cat8 Ethernet Cable?
- Customer Reviews. What real life customers say to the product of Cat8 Ethernet Cable, no matter it is good or bad?
Overall, this is a very good product that earns many praises and is relatively highly rated by real life customers.
We highly recommend the Cat8 Ethernet Cable to you.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.