XIMEGES Latest CAT8 26AWG Ethernet Cable
XIMEGES Category 8 cables is a new category of cabling that has been developed to support 25GBASE-T and 40GBASE-T applications. Cat 8 Internet cables are available in various lengths ranging from 1.5 feet to 100 feet. Cat 8 lan cord does a great job in network public places. It’s also compatible with all the previous(cat5 cat5e cat6 cat6a and cat7) RJ45 equipments.Manage and Organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat8 cables.
Cat 7 vs Cat 8
√ Supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet
√ 2000 MHz rating supports higher bandwidth
√ Crosstalk suppression for Signal Zero Attenuation
√ Better heat dissipation for PoE applicatio
Shielded with high quality UV-resistant PVC jacket and premium material, Cat8 Ethernet wire is more Durable, flexible, waterproof, anti-corrosion, anti-aging, toughness for use. It can withstand direct sunlight and extreme cold & humid & hot weather yet still working efficiently. Great quality Cat 8 patch cable suitable for the indoor or outdoor usage.
Make your life more tidy
The high speed ethernet cables are super flexible and much easier to manage when run under the carpet and doors or along walls with free cable clips, meeting all your requirements for home and office, and public network location. Help you to maintain the neat appearance of your room and home.
Gold Plated RJ45 Connector
Made with 50 Micron Gold Plated Contact Pins in each RJ45 Connector, it attains greater performance through better connectivity and less signal loss ensuring high speed accurate point-to-point network transmission.
Our RJ45 Cat-8 Ethernet patch cables backward compatible with Cat5, Cat5E, Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7 equipment and provides universal connectivity for everything from routers, computers, printers, servers, and switch boxes to network media players, network-attached storage devices, VoIP phones, and other standard office equipment.
NOTE: Your network speed is determined by many factors which include the cable, your router, switch boxes, other network components, and also Internet service provider.
You Good Choice for Wired Home and Office !
Features & Specifications
- 【Ultra Internet speed】Cat 8 ethernet cable support bandwidth up to 2000MHz and boosts the speed of data transmission up to 40Gbps,26AWG Cables suitable Indoor/Outdoor at hyper speed without worrying about cable mess, Cat8 can reduce any signal interference to the full extent. Allow you to stream HD videos, music, surf the net, play games at Hyper Speed.
- 【Durable & Weatherproof & UV Resistant】Cat8 lan cable is uses 100% oxygen-free copper inside, 4 Pairs 100% 26WAG pure & thick shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires, Aluminium foil shield, Woven mesh shield, Shielded with high quality UV-resistant PVC jacket, the outdoor rated Cat8 Ethernet cable is anti-aging, It can withstand direct sunlight and extreme cold & humid & hot weather yet still working efficiently. Can be buried directly . Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
- 【26AWG & Superior Performance】Comparing with other 32AWG Ethernet cable, 26AWG Cat8 is thicker, a lot faster and stable in data transferring, which is perfectly suitable for AI smart products, like Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google Home, It is suitable for small or middle enterprise LANs, especially for data center switch-to-server interconnections.With sturdy high speed network cable, you will not experience a lag or stop on transferring data.
- 【RJ45 Connectors & Wide Compatibility】With two shielded RJ45 connectors at both ends, the Cat8 Ethernet cable works perfectly Compatible with all the previous(cat5, cat5e, cat6, cat6a and cat7), And with IP Cam, routers, Nintendo switch, ADSL, Adapters, Modem, PS3, PS4, X-box, Patch panel, Servers, Networking Printers, Netgear, NAS, VoIP phones, laptop, Coupler, Hubs, Keystone jack, Smart TV, Imac and other device with RJ45 connectors.
- 【Customer Care 24-7】You can contact us: we're here for you and we will reply as soon as possible. We believe in our clients' satisfaction and we always do our best to help.
Pros & Cons
Sturdy. It's very successful with my TV and modem.
Any changed? I replaced my cat 5 by this, cat 8. So far I haven't noticed any change. Just same speed.
Works for 1Gbit all day every day. Picked this up to go from my new Fiber modem into my network drop that goes into my router.... It is a cable and it works. The build quality looks good, gold plating and thick jacket. Termination is perfect from examining the end. Had no drops at all upto 1gbit speed. I have been using it 24/7 since I received it with no issues. If it randomly fails you can be sure I will report back here since network cables rarely fail.
genial. mas estable la conexion por ethernet
Ridiculous! You don’t need cat8. Few things coming from an engineer in this field. Although the cable is well constructed, you don’t need it and here’s why. 1. There are no cat 8 capable (40Gbps) transceivers yet. Cat6 or 6a (10Gbps) will do for almost all applications and you won’t get any better performance from a cat 8 cable. Heck, even Cat5e will do for most of you unless you’re running a data center or get 10Gbps fiber to the house. 2. This Cat 8 cable is shielded and if you don’t ground one end properly (to building steel) it will perform poorly compared to a unshielded cable. Most residential applications use ushielded cable.
Smells very BAD! Generally as my name states, happy! Not this time. Cable Has a powdery substance on it and smells horrible. Like a toxic chemical.
Probably don’t need this. As a tech I'm going to tell you this, you probably don’t need this cable. someone already wrote a comment like this, I'm just reiterating. You don’t need this cable unless you work in a fab shop, industrial park, or something like a medical building, because those types of buildings will have high power electrical output devices that can cause EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) or RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) that will interfere with the data flow. STP (Shielded Twisted Pair) is really only for those kind of circumstance. You can install STP on your home network/office building, but will it more than likely serve zero purpose because there Isn't enough interference to produce a need for it. you will also have to ground one end which will just add more work to something you didn't need to install in the first place. Cat 8 is rated for 40 Gbps which is far beyond anything MOST devices are delivering at this time, Data centers & sever rooms are pretty much the only places truly able to utilize those kind of speeds at this moment. Cat 6 will do 1-5 Gbps up to 100 meters (328ft), and 10 Gbps up to 55 Meter (165ft), and a Cat 6a cable will do 10 Gbps up to 100 Meters for now these are the only cables you'll need.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.