We have spent hours working hard to do research and comparions for the product Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC before we came up with this review.
If you have any interest in buying this, we are more than glad to share what we have reviewed for it with you, so that you can learn about useful information such as features, specs, advantages or disadvantages of the product before you buy it. We hope you will find this article helpful and share it if it really helps you.
The Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC
- Whopping Storage & Expandable Options: The Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC built-in 16GB,Max 4800MHz DDR5 RAM and 500GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD,The 16GB DDR5 RAM can upgrade to 64 GB(not included),and M.2 2280 NVMe SSD can support upgrade storage to 2TB(not included),and via 2.5 inch 7mm HDD up to 2TB(not included),superior performance and smooth operation that reduces lag and allows you to run multiple tasks simultaneously. efficient operation speed and large space meet your daily working and entertaining needs.
- Reminder: A tutorial is needed to set the automatic boot after power failure. If you need to boot automatically, you need to send us the barcode on the bottom of the machine first, and we will send you the corresponding tutorial file.
Intel Core i5-1240P Processor
- Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC equipped with 12th Generation Intel Core i5-1240P twelve cores and sixteen threads processor,supports 12MB Intel Smart Cache,reliable and efficient transmission speed, bring you a different experience.
Three screens display & Support 4K
- SEi12 Pro mini pc,equipped with Intel Iris Xe Graphics eligible,supports 4K FPS video playback,high-definition visual experience,bringing you a different visual enjoyment,equipped with 1*Type-C(Thunderbolt 4) and 2*HDMI interfaces,Dual HDMI can connect two monitors at the same time,which increases work efficiency effectively. Equipped with Type-C (Thunderbolt 4) supports video output, you can easily expand the use of three screens.
Multiple Ports,Various Choices
- Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC have 2*HDMI ports,4*USB3.0 ports,1*Type-C(Thunderbolt4) port and other interfaces,plenty ports for connectivity simultaneous multi-program,balance your work and gaming needs.
WiFi6 & Bluetooth5.2
The SEi12 Pro mini pc using the WiFi 6(802.11ax) & Bluetooth 5.2 technology.WiFi6 achieves higher data transfer speeds,about 2.7 times faster than WiFi5,transmission up to 2.4Gbps,reduce latency by about 75%, low latency,the coverage is more comprehensive, the communication capacity is stronger,the transmission speed is faster. Brings improvements in speed efficiency and security.
Dual fans technology
The SEi12 Pro mini pc using dual-fan technology:The CPU fan cooling and System fan cooling for SSD/DDR/motherboard.Using diversifiled patent cooling technology: Designed new fan brackets,system fans and SSD coolers for good heat dissipation, especially for DDR,SSD,HDD,Motherboard,more efficient heat dissipation. Super silent fan and copper heatsink provide excellent heat dissipation for the CPU processor.
Small but Powerful
The Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC it’s size is 126*113*42mm,equipped with build-in 12th Generation Intel Core i5-1240P processor,16G DDR5 RAM and 500GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD,make your work easier and more efficient.
Multiple application scenarios
|Beelink SEi8 8279U 16G+500GB||Beelink U59 Pro 16G+500GB||Beelink BT4 4G+64GB||Beelink SER3 3750H 16G+500GB||Beelink SER5 5500U 16G+500GB||Beelink SER5 5560U 16G+500GB|
|CPU||Intel i5-8279U||Intel Jasper Lake N5105||Intel Atom x5-Z8500||AMD Ryzen 7 3750H||AMD Ryzen 5 5500U||AMD Ryzen 5 5560U|
|Graphics||Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655||Intel UHD Graphics||Intel HD Graphics||Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics||Radeon Graphics 7core 1800 MHz||Radeon Graphics|
Features & Specifications
- ✔【Intel Core i5-1240P Processor】 Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC equipped with Intel Core i5-1240P twelve cores and sixteen threads processor,supports 12MB Intel Smart Cache,reliable and efficient transmission speed, bring you a different experience.
- ✔【Whopping Storage & Expandable Options】The Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC built-in 16GB,Max 4800MHz DDR5 RAM and 500GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD,The 16GB DDR5 RAM can upgrade to 64 GB(not included),and M.2 2280 NVMe SSD can support upgrade storage to 2TB(not included),and via 2.5 inch7mm HDD up to 2TB(not included),superior performance and smooth operation that reduces lag and allows you to run multiple tasks simultaneously. efficient operation speed and large space meet your daily working and entertaining needs.
- ✔【Three screens display & Support 4K】SEi12 Pro mini pc,equipped with Intel Iris Xe Graphics eligible,supports 4K FPS video playback, high-definition visual experience,bringing you a different visual enjoyment,equipped with 1*Type-C and 2*HDMI interfaces,Dual HDMI can connect two monitors at the same time,which increases work efficiency effectively. Equipped with Type-C supports video output, you can easily expand the use of three screens.
- ✔【Multiple interfaces for daily needs】Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC have 2*HDMI port,4*USB3.0 port,1*Type-C(Thunderbolt4) port and other interfaces,plenty ports for connectivity simultaneous multi-program,balance your work and gaming needs.
- ✔【Lifetime Technical Support】All Of Our Products Obtained FCC, CE ROSH Certifications. We Offer 1 Year Free Warranty, and 7 Days/ 24 Hours Serving, and lifetime technical issue assistance without worrying about quality, just email to our customer service team. At the same time, if you want to set up automatic startup, please send us the barcode on the bottom of the machine first, and then we will send you the corresponding tutorial files.
- Weight: 3.08 pounds
Pros & Cons
A great value that just works well. My 6-year old computer started acting up so I decided to replace it. My first purchase was from a company called Geekom. I could never get that one to work. Tech support was non-existant and limited to emails from Hong Kong. After a couple weeks, I gave up and ordered the BeeLink. The BeeLink specs were better in some areas, (newer and faster CPU), but this model is a bit behind the times when it came to some of the other features. In particular, the BeeLink only offeres only one USB C port and the locations of the this port and four USB A ports did not match my prefrences. That said, this tiny, computer came up quickly and has performed flawlessly since I put it on line a few weeks ago. I use this device as my primary business computer. It has plenty of power to run just about everything that I have thrown at it, including Photoshop and other high end graphics programs, along with Quickbooks and even some CAD software. For the price, this computer is an unexpected treasure. I just wish the ergonomics were a little better. I highly recommend this computer to just about any kind of user except for those who require the highest tier of power and connections. The power is more than enough for most users. Adding a USB hub that provides all the missing ports. A second USB C port would make this add-on more effective, however.
Amazing value. I really can't say anything terribly bad about this product. The price is 100s of dollars less than the Intel equivalent NUC. It is more than fast enough for normal business applications. I haven't even opened it and don't plan to unless I need to upgrade the SSD in the future, but I am more impressed with this build than Intel's. I don't know what kind of support you will get with it, but I didn't need to find any drivers, although a number were updated soon after turning on. Mine has been on solid for about two weeks now, with zero problems. Hope it stays that way. Edit 9-27-22 I almost have to subtract a star for this issue. The USB ports are upside down. This might not be an issue for the majority of people but if you use something like a Yubikey, it could be inconvenient. This needs to be addressed with future builds, but I still love the PC. The other problem I have been having is going to affect a lot of people with different brand hardware. WIN11 22H2 is not yet available for the machine because of an Intel audio driver that has been found incompatible. I'm sure that will be resolved soon. The weak spots for me are minor. 1) The VESA mount is a bit odd and will require me to adapt it to the mount I use in my travel trailer, which previously shared a NUC between it and my den. 2) They give you a ribbon cable that you have to install yourself, should you add a SATA drive to the machine. 3) No US presence for tech support that I have been able to find. I haven't needed tech support. Should it break, who knows what the support experience will be, but at the cost savings over the Intel, it is worth the risk to me. 4) Not a gaming machine, but I don't game. 5) 19V power adapter looks a bit pathetic. I'd rather pay 20 bucks more and get a decent one. The strong spots are overwhelmingly positive. 1) Runs very quiet compared to the 7th GEN Intel NUC it replaced. I have yet to hear it. 2) The cooling design with my limited investigation seems better designed than Intel's. The cabinet is vented, which the intel is not. From what I have seen on the Internet, the cabinet is much easier to work inside of than an Intel NUC. The NUC is very difficult to work on should you have to remove the motherboard. 3) Incredibly fast for what it is. 4) Fantastic standard business PC.
Beelink SEi11 Mini PC,11th Generation Intel I5-11320H Processor,Mini Computer with 16GB. Everything works as it should. But the CPU temp can get really hot. So I did a little modding and got the temp a few degree down.
Fast. Easy to set up. Incredibly compact. What a great tiny cpu. After one week, no problems, only praise for it! No sacrifice of outputs. Speed, speed, speed--and it isn't even a gaming computer. In fact, only slowdown was mine--learning how to maximize Windows 11.
Quick Quiet and EXCELLENT Value! This little box was WAAAAAY more than I thought it would be! Runs absolutely Perfect and has Speed and Space to function effortlessly!
Beelink Sei11 is amazing. Wasn't sure what to expect. Set was super easy. Overall very pleased with this mini pc for my personal and small business use.
Good product, poor support. Positives: Windows 11 came right up with a simple connection to the power supply and monitor -- very impressive and fast! I was able to plug in a 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA Internal Hard Drive with no problem. Negatives: Difficulty getting the audio connected to my primary app - still working on it. Main problem with this unit is that it came with 2 8G DDR sticks plugged in leaving no room for expansion. The Q&A for this device (now deleted) specified that it would have a single 16G stick making it easy to add a second 16G stick. When I contacted support, I was told I could ship it back to China (at my expense) and they would exchange the 8G sticks for a single 16G stick. It would have been nice to know that product support would require a major shipping hassle.
How to Buy The Best Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC?
Do you feel stressed figuring out how to buy a good product of Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC? So many things to consider? Don't know how to choose? Still doubt if it fits or not? We know that all, and we've done what you should have done for a research of the product Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC from which you can learn how to get the best Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC.
Before taking deep into the details, let us start with some questions as follows that everyone should have before a purchase of Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC.
- Is it worth buying the Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC?
- What benefits does the product Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC offer?
- What to think about when buying the product Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC?
- What makes the Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC to be the best?
- Where can you get information as this on the product Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC?
- Why and how do you need the Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC?
You may have many more questions than the above in regards to the Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC. To help you make a choice that meets your needs and satisfies you most, just read as more info and reviews as possible, no matter good or bad.
You can do that by going through reputable and trustworthy online platforms, communities and customer/product reviews, so as to get the possible best Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC.
Based on real customer reviews and satisfactions, we use an optimized algorithm to put together objective data into a list of pros and cons as well as product features and specifications as such a good guide for you to follow that you can buy the best Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC.
What Major Factors We Depend On To Create A Buying Guide
For the product of Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC, each brand you know or you don't know has its own visibility and reputation, some brands may provide a certain unique technology or selling point to compete with others.
What functions can the product of Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC offer?
How is the product of like? e.g. size, weight, etc.
What color is the product of Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC? Do you like it?
How good is the product of Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC? Is it worth the money?
How durable is the product of Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC? Does it last long or does it work for a long time for you? Does it come with a warranty?
How is the average rating for the product of Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC?
What real life customers say to the product of Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC, no matter it is good or bad?
On the whole, this is a pretty nice product that earns many praises from real life customers, being listed as one of the best sellers of Mini-Computers.
We highly recommend the Beelink SEi12 Pro Mini PC to you.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.