Made of bold wire rope, the cable ensures the maximum service life and avoids cracking or breaking.
The PVC coating provides better protection for the rope and avoids wearing-out.
The skipping rope extended to 2.8m can be easily adjusted according to your height.
How to Adjust
- Step 1: Open the front cover of the handle;
- Step 2: Take the inner plastic piece out and adjust it to the length you need;
- Step 3: Put the inner plastic piece back and cut the extra rope if need, or keep inside the handle.
The jump rope exercise is designed to help you improve endurance and speed, the best aerobic exercise, burn a lot of calories, while improving muscle tone throughout the body, and losing weight, increasing flexibility, developing core strength and heart health.
Fitness Workouts, Cardio Training, Jumping Exercise, Cross Fit, Skipping, MMA, Boxing, Speed Training, Calves, Thigh And Forearm Strengthening, Leg Training And Endurance Training
Features & Specifications
- [Sports Fitness] Jump rope is a great calorie-burner. Improves your balance and quickness/coordination by making your mind focus on your feet for sustained periods of time, improving the muscle tension of your whole body.
- [Smooth and Fast] The ball bearing system avoids the twisting, winding or bending like other fitness ropes, high quality premium ball bearing, it ensures a smooth and effortless spin making it the perfect addition to any calorie burning workout.
- [PVC Embedded Wire Rope] The braided steel wire rope is coated with PVC,braided wire rope is coated with PVC.which features durable and smooth, ensures the maximum service life and avoids cracking or breaking.
- [Affordable Home Gym Equipment] This kind of jumping rope is great for cardio training and a fun way to get in shape fast. Allowing you to burn calories and get in a great workout skipping or jumping.
- [Adjustable Length & Comfortable Handles] The Jump rope design with 9.8 feet long of the rope, it can be adjusted quickly according to your height,suitable for men women and kids. 2 handles are wrapped in soft memory foam on the surface and feel exceptionally comfortable.Do skipping rope together with your family and enjoy a happy exercise time.
Pros & Cons
Awesome Jump Ropes. Nothing fancy about these ropes but it is important to know that they work beautifully. I jump rope at least once a day with them and they have the right amount of weight which makes the jumping process efficient and comfortable. Some jump ropes are too light and flimsy. However, these are just right!
Speed whipping. I love how fast you can whip these ropes! I’m in my 50’s feeling like I’m in my teens with these bad ass jump ropes. You can do all the fancy smancy stuff you did as a kid with ease. Super smooth and easy to use. Love them!
Excellent buy. Handy, versatile, and lightweight jump rope. I’m a bit on the shorter side, so I appreciated the option to reduce the rope cord by sliding the extra bit into the handle. Once I did that, I was able to use it with no problem. The cord itself is just as sturdy as the handles. No problems
Works OK but the cord easily unscrews from the handle while jumping. This jumprope is...fine. While jumping, the cord repeatedly unscrews from the handle (whichever handle you're holding that happens to be in the counter-clockwise, unscrewing position, if that makes sense). Seems like a crummy design flaw to me. I have to keep stopping my jumping every couple mins to re-tighten the handle; can't tighten it enough so that it doesn't happen. Would recommend looking for better-designed jumprope, though these are decently priced and weighted.
Just Okay. Gets twisted really easy and the material makes the twists stick together so you have to stop to untwist it by hand each time. The pictures show you can cut the rope to make it the right length for you, but it doesn’t tell you that actual metal wire cutters are needed.
Adjusting length difficult but doable. I just received this jumprope. The first thing I had to do is adjust it because it's too long. You can adjust it, but it isn't easy and it's definitely a process. I unscrewed the cap and pulled the cord until it was the correct length. The little stopper does not move easily. I had to get a screwdriver to push it open and then it slid down. Once that part is done you have to deal with the extra cord. I would have loved to just stuff it in as others have recommended, but when you do that, the handle doesn't turn nicely. It gets stuck. So I had to cut it. My wire cutters were either dull or else this wire is hard to cut. I ended up using an axe LOL. That worked. Now it works beautifully but only for my size. My husband will have to use the other one.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.