UNP Camping Family Tent for 10 Persons
Like Unusual Natural Pioneers, outdoor campers and enthusiasts always gain pleasure and courage from outdoor adventure and nature. UNP perennially pursues exquisite quality in material, workmanship and client service, attentively engages in boosting quality and bringing more camping happiness and harmony for your family and friends.
UNP Camping Family Tent for 10 Persons
|Dimension||18ft x 9ft x78in (Center Height) , 162 square feet, fit 10 sleeping bags or 3 queen air mattress;|
|Material||185T PU1000mm resistant to water, anti-tearing, anti-ripping|
|Fiberglass Poles||Main pole: 11.0mm (2pcs); Side Pole: 9.5mm (2pcs); Rainfly pole: 6.0mm (1pc)|
|Weight & Package||23.1 pounds ; carry bag dimension: 25.6×10.2×10.2 inches; easy to carry|
|Scenario||Ideal as a Camping Tent for 10 Persons, Family Tent, Cabin Tent, Easy up Two-Room Tent, backyard canopy tent|
Rainproof and Waterproof
1. Vestibular awning and extended awning design in rainfly better prevent rain from dropping inside.
2. Thanks to the taped seam and waterproof fabric, the water stays outside.
1. spacious 18ft x 9ft x78in: fit 10 sleeping bags or 3 queen air mattress;
2. Top Large Mesh Roof makes it available to watch stars in a larger view.
3. Gear Loft makes it conveniently to air clothes. Mesh pockets keep small necessities well organized and make tent neat.
Easy Set up
Attach Fiberglass poles onto tent completely by J hooks. Setting up tent becomes easier.
Patented Foot Sleeves
Patented Foot Sleeves hold FRP poles more securely and make it easier to set up the tent. In the foot sleeve, poles won’t slip on the ground.
Electrical Access Port
Electrical Access Port lets you extend a cord from your device in the tent to an outside power source.
What’s in the package
1 x Carry bag
1 x pole pouch
1 x stake pouch
1 x tent body
1 x rainfly
Please extrude air sufficiently when folding the tent body and rainfly.
Extra Big- How to Choose A Good Family Camping Tent
An extra big family tent can accommodate 10 individuals, supply you and your household with camping happiness and family harmony. The privacy of two rooms lets you collectively sleep happily while beneath the stars.
UNP Family Camping Tent for 10 persons is spacious at the dimension of 18ft x 9ft x78in, fitting 10-12 sleeping bags or 3 queen air mattress; 78 inches height lets you stretch out comfortably.
Vestibular Awning, Extended Awning–How to Choose A Good Family Camping Tent
Ideal design of rainfly can perfectly protect you and your family from rain sunshine.
The Vestibular awning and extended awning design in the rainfly of UNP Camping Family Tent can better prevent rain from dropping inside and provide good sunshade. The tent stays completely dry under the light rain.
High-quality Zippers– How to Choose A Good Family Camping Tent
Zipper ought to be opened and shut freely, instead of grabbing and binding on the tent cloth.
Hight quality zippers on UNP Family Camping Tent function as desired. You can zip up or zip down the windows or doors from outside or inside. Zipping from down to up can better protect children so that your kids can open the door more easily.
Privacy–How to Choose A Good Family Camping Tent
A good family tent can supply privacy.
UNP Family Camping Tent provides a Privacy Divider Curtain, which can be hung from the ceiling. The tent instantly becomes two-room cabinet tent with 2 doors, which improves privacy. With a projector, the tent can also become an outdoor cinema by projecting videos on the divider screen.
|Camping Tent 6 Persons||Camping Tent 8-10 Persons||Camping Tent 10 Persons|
|Compatible||6 Person||8-10 Person||10 Person|
|Dimension||10’X9’X78in (H)||14′ x 14′ x78in (H)||18′ x 9′ x78in (H)|
|Material||185T Polyester||185T Polyester||185T Polyester|
|Added Features||5 Mesh Windows||5 Mesh Windows||5 Mesh Windows|
Features & Specifications
- 【Spacious for 10 Person】Unique 18ft x 9ft x78in, well fitting 10 sleeping bags or 3 queen air mattress, ideal for family camping.
- 【Easy up Tent】Attach FRP poles onto the cabinet tent completely by J hooks, no trouble of inserting poles through sleeves. Patented foot sleeves make it conveniently to set up this family tent more securely and windproof. No particular skills are needed. Two persons can set it up in 8 minutes. Bigger carry bag size at 25.6x10.2x10.2 inches will let you feel relaxed and easy to repack the tent.
- 【Good Ventilation, Large View】Top Large Mesh Roof makes it available to watch stars with a wide view at night; three sides of big mesh windows and the other two on each doors boost air ventilation. The camping tent weighs 23.1 pounds, which makes you feel no burden and easy to carry the tent to the trunk of car.
- 【2 Room Tents, Outdoor Cinema】Hang one Privacy Divider Curtain from the ceiling, the tent becomes two room cabinet tent with 2 doors, which improves privacy. With a projector, the tent can also become an outdoor cinema by projecting videos on the divider screen.
- 【High Quality Material, Waterproof, Weatherproof】Polyester 185T PU1000mm fabric guarantees water resistance. Vestibular awning and extended awning design in rainfly better prevent rain from dropping inside. Eight guy lines make the camping tent more windproof and stable.
- 【No Risk Purchase】 We offers unconditional 1-year quality assurance to offer you a risk-free purchase. If you have any questions about the tent, email us at any time.
- Weight: 23.1 Pounds
Pros & Cons
Durable tent with plenty of space inside! We ordered this tent for a trip to Joshua Tree and loved it. It shipped in one day and arrived in compact packaging so it fit in the already packed car. It was the perfect size, easy to assemble, and held up the entire night in heavy wind. We are so happy with our purchase and cannot wait to use in on plenty of trips in the future!
Love it! I really love this tent. It’s HUGE! With the rain fly on it definitely gets super warm. Pretty easy set up even when I did it by myself. Rain fly is difficult to get on by yourself. The tent bag is nice and big for when you take it down and can’t get it perfect.
Perfect for the price. Love this tent. Read the directions, I tried to be a warrior and not read them...read them, makes set up much easier. Very spacious tent with no pre work needed. I set it up to seal the seams, and they're already sealed, I left it up a couple days to air out and it stood strong even through a windy rain storm, did get a little moisture at the door, but thinking it was from the wind and me not having the rain fly on completely. Other than that this is a great tent
Not rain proof... I was hoping after I purchased this that it would be great. I loved the color and the size however the reviews I read about leaking and difficulty of zipping and unzipping when staked down and those were the big problems. We took advice to stake the tent down after completion of set up and that was great but when this tent is set up it stresses and pulls at weird angles staked a d not staked causing issues with zippers. However not enough issue to cause a return the biggest issue was the first night it rained, and not even heavy rain but we had puddles everywhere there was a hook or pouch. What a wet mess. Definitely returning and trying a different tent.
Leaks!! **Update...9/15/20 I finally got to use my tent last week. It is easy to put together, but you really need two people (mainly for the rain fly). It is nice and big. Everything was going well, until it rained. The rain eventually seeped in through window and door seems and even the doors themselves. Everything had to be pushed to the middle of the tent to keep from getting wet. Unfortunately, my return window has closed. I had hoped to use the tent much sooner and that would not have been an issue. I had also used scotch guard for an extra moisture barrier, but water still came in. Beware if you buy this tent, test it out sooner. For a tent that is advertised as being waterproof you can imagine my huge disappointment. That is a lot of money to spend on something that does not do what is advertised. This is definitely a huge tent, the colors are bright and unique in comparison to others out there. I will update once I’ve used it, but it appears pretty straightforward in putting together. The seams have a little extra material or tape to prevent leaks which is important.
Not well made. The tent is spacious and roomy and has a good design, but that’s about it.. After about 2 days of use a poll grommet holding the pole over the entry door tore and disconnected from the tent. 1-2 weeks of use and a pole broke. Camping was far cheaper than a hotel, so the cost of the tent is just going to be chalked up to a write off as I don’t believe I’ll be using again
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.