This time, the best seller for you is the Lasko 751320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control, which is listed as Home & Garden on Amazon. If you have any interest in buying this, here I may share what I have reviewed for it with you, so that you can know some useful information like features, advantage or disadvantage of the product before you purchase it. I hope you will find this helpful and share this article if it does help you.
Enjoy effective heating in any room of the home with Lasko’s #751320 ceramic tower heater. Its elongated ceramic heating element, penetrating air velocity, and widespread oscillation combine to provide warmth throughout the room. The unit’s small footprint ensures effective, consistent heating without getting in the way, while its convenient carrying handle makes it simple to transport from room to room yet it offers 1500 wats of heating power.
Features & Specifications
- Self-regulating ceramic element
- Automatic overheat protection
- Maximum heat power: 1.50 kW
- Ceramic tower heater with convenient multi-function remote control
- Widespread oscillation; electronic, programmable thermostat; 7-hour timer
- Low and high comfort settings, plus auto thermostat-controlled setting
- Self-regulating ceramic element; overheat protection for safety. ETL listed
- Fully assembled. 23″ tall
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 8.7 x 23.5 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
Pros & Cons
Pros: Quiet, warm, sleek.
Cons: The smell of plastic from the grill when you are using it is so bad; Some annoyances.
On the whole, this is a pretty nice product that earns many praises from real life customers, being listed as one of the best sellers of Home & Garden on Amazon. I highly recommend the Lasko 751320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control to you.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.