Features & Specifications
- Quality Whey Protein | We use Ultra Micro-filtered USA made Whey Protein Isolate with Leucine Enriched Amino Acids. Delicious Dark Chocolate Flavor (Naturally Flavored).
- Build Lean Muscle | Each serving provides 25g of Protein, 150 Calories, 6.7g BCAAs & less than a gram of Sugar - Super Size 5lb bag.
- Instantized to Prevent Clumps | Mix instantly on-the-go in a shaker bottle or use in your favorite smoothie recipe. Perfect for breakfast smoothies, a healthy protein-packed snack, or refueling post-workout shake.
- Banned Substance Tested | Informed Choice Sport Certified - Gluten & Non-GMO Free - Made in the USA.
- Money Back Guarantee | If you’re not thrilled with our Whey Protein, let us know within 90 days and receive a prompt and courteous refund. We stand behind our formula!
Pros & Cons
Best dissolving Chocolate protein powder I've ever found. It is heavy on the chocolate flavor. It dissolves better than any I have ever tried and I've tried a lot, I'm 70 years old.
its a no-brainer. i was truly amazed with the flavor and quality of this protein. I saw some of the reviews bashing it, but I just don't know why. It's an amazing chocolate flavor, first of all. I've tried so many and they are either horribly weak in flavor or have a bad after taste. This dutch chocolate is not shy in rich chocolate flavor. I've recommended this to my friends at the gym and they agree and said the same thing. It's now our new "go-to" and with a 5lb bag for the price per ounce, and an incredible flavor, its a no brainer.
Best protein powder I’ve ever had. This stuff is seriously delicious. Doesn’t taste chalky or have a weird aftertaste like a lot of protein powders I’ve had. I feel like protein powder shouldn’t taste this delicious because I find myself wanting to make more! Normally protein shakes feel like something I have to choke down, but this has a rich chocolate flavor. I mixed mine in 8oz of oat milk with a couple of ice cubes, but I’ll probably mix it with oatmeal and stuff too. I’ve tried SR’s collagen peptides too and love them! Definitely a great value for protein powder too, the other stuff I was considering is $80 for 5#.
The ingredients were not listed on the Amazon website. When I received this, I didn't like several of the ingredients listed on the bag - which were not listed until I actually received and read them myself. I don't like that it's sweetened with sucrose. I sent it back without even opening the bag. I'm sticking with the Kroger Simple Truth When protein powder - chocolate. It has a mild chocolate flavor, mixes with just a few shakes in my shaker jar, tastes refreshing mixed with just water and has these simple ingredients: Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, organic coca processed with alkali, natural flavor, xanthin gum, stevia leaf extract, soy lecithin. 18 grams of protein per regular size scoop. Inexpensive. I'm 80 years old, a vegetarian, and needing to increase my protein as all older people need - vegetarian or not.
Acid Reflux? I've never had a protein drink kick up my acid reflux. Every time I use this, I get a mild flare up of reflux. Bizzare! The taste is certainly not the best chocolate I've ever tried. A bit of chemical after taste, and for all the thickening ingredients it has, it does not get very thick. Good ingredients, but I doubt I'll be ordering this again.
Not bad. The mixability is on point, the taste is meh, I had much better tasting proteins than this one.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.