We have spent hours working hard to do research and comparions for the product BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate before we came up with this review.
If you have any interest in buying this, we are more than glad to share what we have reviewed for it with you, so that you can learn about useful information such as features, specs, advantages or disadvantages of the product before you buy it. We hope you will find this article helpful and share it if it really helps you.
Features & Specifications
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION & POTENT MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENT: BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex features 300mg of three types of pure magnesium (Glycinate, Malate, Citrate). Each is chelate or highly absorbable for maximum bioavailability. Our formula is easy on the stomach and "non-buffered," meaning this blend isn't diluted with less expensive and less absorbable magnesium oxide.*
- SUPPORTS RELAXATION, CALMNESS & IMPROVED SLEEP: Magnesium, especially in mag glycinate form, is an essential nutrient that supports healthy muscle and nerve function. This can help relieve muscle cramps and soothe tension for a greater sense of relaxation, calm, and restful sleep.*
- PROMOTES HEART HEALTH AND ENERGY PRODUCTION: As a cofactor in hundreds of enzyme reactions, magnesium, especially magnesium malate, supports the metabolism of nutrients for cellular energy production. Magnesium supplements also help maintain normal blood pressure and heart rhythm to support overall cardiovascular health.*
- BONE DENSITY & MUSCLE RECOVERY: Studies have shown that magnesium helps regulate vitamins and nutrients like calcium and zinc to support healthy bones and strong bone density. Magnesium can also help promote muscle recovery after exercising.*
- 3RD PARTY TESTED & BIOEMBLEM QUALITY: BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex is made in the USA at a NSF-registered cGMP facility and is 3rd party tested for purity and accuracy. Every magnesium pill is vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and contains no fillers, artificial ingredients, preservatives, or stearates. *
Pros & Cons
Take it from a biochemist. . . NOT ALL MAGNESIUM IS CREATED EQUAL!! Also, MOST multivitamins are a total waste of money (for reasons I won't get into in this review). What you need to know is that next to Vitamin C, Magnesium is probably the most important and perhaps underappreciated supplement that EVERYONE needs to be taking! It is used in more than 300 enzymatic processes in the body, so low magnesium = low cellular energy. It’s also vital for proper transcription of DNA and RNA. Magnesium deficiency is a serious problem. Symptoms include heart arrhythmias such as tachycardia (when the heart beats abnormally fast), headaches, muscle cramps, nausea, metabolic syndrome, migraines and pretty much everything else you don’t want. It’s also associated with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, asthma, anxiety disorders and PMS. To put it simply, magnesium makes the body more resilient to stress. For someone who wants to be able to withstand more stress, magnesium is an obvious supplement to take. Amazingly, based on the RDA, almost all Americans are deficient in magnesium, although even that amount is thought to be too low. Magnesium should be present in adequate amounts in vegetables, but the soil depletion and poor farming practices have made it almost impossible to get enough magnesium from your diet alone. Without a doubt, everyone should supplement with magnesium. BUT MOST OF THEM ARE TRASH! Look at the supplements you are taking closely and if you see the words; carbonate, sterate, sulfate or phosphate, STEER CLEAR! Here are the words you want to see in your vitamin supplements that are at least one indicator of higher quality: Ascorbate Citrate Fumarate Glycinate Malate Picolinate Succinate Tartrate I love this magnesium supplement because it covers all 3 types of magnesium which provide different benefits in a high quality form. I have been taking this for over a year now and have it in my Subscribe and Save monthly delivery. While the directions call for 300 mg per day (2 capsules), in reality, most people need 600-800 mg per day to catch up from a deficiency and then maybe 300 mg per day to maintain. I cannot recommend this supplement enough! I sincerely hope this helps someone else. And yes, I pay full price for it. Feel free to ask any questions!
300mg of REAL magnesium, High Absorption, AND Better Sleep + Exercise + Less Anxiety. So let me just start off by sharing some of my research about magnesium and why I decided to go with this BioEmblem brand: 1. Make sure you’re getting a high dosage of ELEMENTAL magnesium. Elemental magnesium is what your body actually absorbs. Most brands, especially here on Amazon, aren’t accurately describing the amount of ELEMENTAL magnesium in their capsules. These BioEmblem capsules have 150mg of elemental per capsule which is one of the highest I’ve seen. 2. Get capsules with magnesium types that are HIGH ABSORPTION or CHELATED. Most brands will use Magnesium Oxide which is just a cheap magnesium version that doesn’t get absorbed by the body really. The good types of magnesium are either chelated or high absorption. BioEmblem has Malate, Glycinate, and Citrate which Consumer Lab said were all easily absorbed by the body. 3. Different types of magnesium offer different types of benefits. You don’t want to get stuck with a magnesium that just acts as a laxative. These 3 types in this product all do different things which is great to see. Anyways, how’s it been for me? I initially started looking into magnesium because I was having problems falling asleep and just overall feeling more anxious all the time. I’m not sure if it was from work or my volunteer jobs, but I’ve been having these issues for a few months now. After much research into natural ways to help with my anxiety and restlessness, I came across magnesium which seemed like the perfect answer. And wow, these capsules have been AMAZING! After just a week I noticed a major improvement in being able to fall asleep faster and actually stay asleep. I used to have problems and stay awake until 1am or 2am but now I’m able to go to bed at a more reasonable hour. I also find myself a lot more calm. Little annoyances with my coworkers don’t both me as much and I’m not as anxious anymore during the weekdays. As an added bonus, I’ve noticed that my recovery after working out is much better. I’ve always been a big runner ever since I began playing basketball. I go for 5 to 10 mile runs maybe once or twice a week and smaller runs on other days. I used to get pretty bad muscle spasms and leg soreness at night after my really long runs, but the frequency of those have gone down. I read that this could be a benefit from magnesium but didn’t expect it to really work for me. I feel like a new person again. This BioEmblem Magnesium is seriously a great deal at the price and quality. You won’t find many products that have a better value for the amount of elemental magnesium in each capsule AND the fact that it’s a magnesium blend makes them even better.
Just what I needed. I have a rare genetic disorder that causes severe joint damage and as a result, I have been a wheelchair user for several years. Like many wheelchair users, I was prescribed muscle relaxers for the uncontrollable muscle cramps and spasms I experienced in my legs. My dr suggested a magnesium supplement recently and much to my surprise, it helped more than the prescription. Obviously, you should check with your doctor before stopping any medication, but I was able to and I am very grateful for it. I have also noticed that I am sleeping better. I chose this brand because they are GMO free, gluten free, soy free and vegan. This may not be important to some, but I am rather picky about what I put in my body. I will definitely be ordering more in the future.
My daughter and I won't go without it. I am very pleased with this product, I have Fibromyalgia and Magnesium is a huge help with this condition. I also have my 20 yr old daughter take it to help with her menstrual migraines, at first she thought I was silly since no prescriptions have helped her. She took the Magnesium for a few weeks before her next cycle and bam! NO migraine!! She being a college student for got to take it as faithful since she was feeling better then this last cycle her migraine came back...she informed me she will not "forget to take it" anymore!!! This is priceless to me, to not have my baby in such pain and being miserable. I also keep a bottle in my desk so I can take them anytime of the day. Thank you BioEmblem for providing great natural products without added fillers and making them in the USA!!
Keeping migraines at bay. I take this at night to help ward off migraines. I tend to wake up with them when I don’t take any magnesium thats why I take it at night.. so far so good I haven’t had any excruciating migraines since starting this!
Odour free capsule. I like the triple bioavailable forms of magnesium. As a chemist I know the importance of metal chelates and their assimilation into the body. I am giving a capsule a day for my wife who suffered a stroke two years ago. I'm slowly replacing her medications of blood thinner (aspirin), beta-blocker (Atenolol), and Merformin (for sugar control. She is prediabetic) with natural forms of nutritional supplements like whole food B complex, Cats Whiskers (for sugar control) and Gingko (in place of blood thinner aspirin). She has cold feeling in her right foot and hand. Lastly I give her 1 capsule of BioEmblem to help alleviate all these symptoms. So far it has worked wonders. At last after 3 weeks of gradual withdrawal of the medications she is now feeling good. Her pressure is a manageable 135 and her pulse rate has gone back up to 70. Her diastolic has hovered around low 60 but we are hoping eventually she will come good.
Seems to help with my anxiety but also gives me diarrhea. I've been taking these for the past four nights. The first three nights, I took the full recommended dosage. I felt fine day one, but days two and three, I woke up around 4am having to run to the bathroom before I pooped my pants. So I decided to cut the dose in half. Day four, the diarrhea wasn't as bad, but my stool was very soft. I know, probably TMI, but I think people considering buying this should know these things. I will say, however, my anxiety levels have gone down, my sleep has improved a bit, I'm a little more focused during the day and have a bit more energy as well. I'll keep taking them for a little while longer and see if I notice any changes.
Caused dizziness and nausea. Unfortunately this product did not work for me. I took it for a week and about 30-60 minutes after taking it I would be lightheaded and nauseous for 12 hours. When I stopped taking the supplement the nausea and dizziness went away.
Misleading ad and label... I was disappointed that the information on the website was not clear. The site AND the label say that they are 300mg, but they are actually only 150mg, and you have to take TWO to get the 300 mg dose. I have never seen this on any other supplements, and it is very misleading. I thought I was buying 90 days worth, but instead got only 45 days! I can’t really review the capsules themselves, because they just arrived in the mail.
Gave me insomnia. I've taken magnesium for years. My normal brand was out of stock so I bought this one. Tried it off and on for a couple weeks and sure enough it was the culprit in giving me insomnia. Could be a filler or the type of mag they used but I don't recommend this brand.
Some capsules not completely filled. My second order of this came and some of the capsules are not filled all the way and all of the capsules feel gritty. I’m pretty disappointed considering the price. My first bottle was so great so maybe this was a fluke? I’ll consider reordering because I like these better and they work better than the 250mg tablets I was taking, but I need them to be consistent too and I don’t want to pay $20+ for partially filled capsules.
Not much elemental magnesium. See below, this means there is very little elemental magnesium. Q: I would like confirmation from the manufacturer, is this 300mg of elemental Mg? Or is it 300mg of the mixture(Mg, plus the glycinate,malate,citrate)? A: It is 300mg of the mixture(Mg, plus the glycinate,malate,citrate) seller
How to Buy The Best BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate?
Do you feel stressed figuring out how to buy a good product of BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate? So many things to consider? Don't know how to choose? Still doubt if it fits or not? We know that all, and we've done what you should have done for a research of the product BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate from which you can learn how to get the best BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate.
Before taking deep into the details, let us start with some questions as follows that everyone should have before a purchase of BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate.
- Is it worth buying the BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate?
- What benefits does the product BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate offer?
- What to think about when buying the product BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate?
- What makes the BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate to be the best?
- Where can you get information as this on the product BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate?
- Why and how do you need the BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate?
You may have many more questions than the above in regards to the BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate. To help you make a choice that meets your needs and satisfies you most, just read as more info and reviews as possible, no matter good or bad.
You can do that by going through reputable and trustworthy online platforms, communities and customer/product reviews, so as to get the possible best BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate.
Based on real customer reviews and satisfactions, we use an optimized algorithm to put together objective data into a list of pros and cons as well as product features and specifications as such a good guide for you to follow that you can buy the best BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate.
What Major Factors We Depend On To Create A Buying Guide
- Brand. For the product of BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate, each brand you know or you don't know has its own visibility and reputation, some brands may provide a certain unique technology or selling point to compete with others.
- Features. What functions can the product of BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate offer?
- Specifications. How is the product of like? e.g. size, weight, etc.
- Color. What color is the product of BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate? Do you like it?
- Quality. How good is the product of BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate? Is it worth the money?
- Reliability. How durable is the product of BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate? Does it last long or does it work for a long time for you? Does it come with a warranty?
- Customer Ratings. How is the average rating for the product of BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate?
- Customer Reviews. What real life customers say to the product of BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate, no matter it is good or bad?
Overall, this is a very good product that earns many praises and is relatively highly rated by real life customers.
We highly recommend the BioEmblem Triple Magnesium Complex | 300mg of Magnesium Glycinate to you.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.