High-performance wireless technology provides strong anti-interference and reliable signal, no delay and drift, an excellent replacement for switch Joypads
How to play switch sports games:
- Product guides and documents to download FQA
- Please try to update the controller
- Left switch Joypad controller * 1
- Right switch Joypad controller * 1
- Product manual * 1
|Wireless Joypad Controller Compatible with Switch||Wireless Joypad Controller Compatible with Switch||Wireless Joypad Controller Compatible with Switch||Switch Controller Compatible with Switch/Switch Lite/Switch OLED||Switch Controller Compatible with Switch/Switch Lite/Switch OLED||Nintendo Switch Sports|
|Hardware Platform||Switch/Switch Lite/Switch OLED||Switch/Switch Lite/Switch OLED||Switch/Switch Lite/Switch OLED||Switch/Switch Lite/Switch OLED||Switch/Switch Lite/Switch OLED||Switch/Switch Lite/Switch OLED|
|Function 1||6-Axis & Vibration||6-Axis & Vibration||6-Axis & Vibration||6-Axis & Vibration||6-Axis & Vibration||Nintendo Switch Sports|
|Function 2||Wake Up||Wake Up||Wake Up||NFC&Wake Up||NFC&Wake Up|
|Function 3||High Sensitivity||High Sensitivity||High Sensitivity||High Sensitivity||Adjustable Turbo&Motion|
|Function 4||Screenshot &Recharging battery||Screenshot &Recharging battery||Screenshot &Recharging battery||Screenshot & Recharging battery||Screenshot & Recharging battery|
|Long Playtime||UP To 20 Hours||UP To 20 Hours||UP To 20 Hours||UP To 20 Hours||UP To 20 Hours|
Features & Specifications
- 【Joypad Controller for Switch】The Joy-Pad Controller is compatible with switch controller console , an ideal third-party replacement for switch controllers（Non-OEM）, High-performance wireless technology provides strong anti-interference and reliable signal, you can enjoy the large gaming space without any delay.
- 【Support Wireless & Wired Function】The Switch Joypad buit in simple slot design protects the switch, easy to install and remove. Joypad controller remote is easy and fast to connect, stable signal wireless connection, automatically reconnect. Support the cable connection by sliding the controller onto the switch console. If the switch controller is not powered, the console will charge it when the console is wired.
- 【2 Gaming Modes & 15-20H Playing Time】The left and right controller not only can be used alone, which is suitable for multi players combat or cooperative playing. It can also be installed on the switch to become a handheld mode, suitable for playing games alone.Each high-performance controller built-in battery can service for 15-20 hours after fully charged, make sure you can enjoy games longer without interruption.
- 【Double Shock & Motion Control Function】Switch Joypad controller supports the Gyro axis and dual motors vibration functions. With 6-Axis gyro somatosensory and motion controls functions to provide real and stimulated gaming experience; Feel every hit and crash with hand-vibrating double shock response. Highly sensitive motion control system senses your every move and characters as well as objects in the game will move and react as you tilt,push and shake the controller.
- 【Unique Ergonomic Design】The Joypad offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun; With the unique grip and ergonomic design to rest your palms and index fingers. Comfortable to Hold If you use your switch as a handheld. You can now play for hours without your hands hurting. Especially fits for large hands.
- Weight: 5 ounces
Pros & Cons
Amazing! This is definitely a bang for your buck. Effortless pairing, the green LEDs are brighter than Nintendo's joycons. The switch also seemed to recognize that these joycons were blue, despite being off brand. You definitely won't be disappointed!
Love them! These work just as well as the official Nintendo Joy Cons, my only one complaint is that they’re a little bit laggy when using disconnected from the system. But other than that, can’t even tell the difference. I also love the little linear design on them, and the fact that the Nintendo Switch system even recognizes them as blue.
Perfect alternative. Works perfect on my Oled and feel comfortable. Slid them on and worked perfectly automatically.
Feel almost like official Joycons. This is a good set of replacement Joycons. They slide into the system and click in the same as official Joycons, but the fit is a lot more snug. The system recognizes them just like the originals, and it even seems to know their color. I like the button changes: the directional buttons are an actually D-pad and the + and - buttons are much larger and easier to press. They have a very similar feel to my original Joycons, but the buttons feel a bit firmer (this could just be because my old Joycons are worn and I'm used to that). Battery life seems pretty comparable to the official Joycons and I had no trouble pairing them wirelessly. I was told by the seller that I would need to update the firmware for each controller, but after following the directions, I found that my controllers were already running the latest firmware, so an update was unnecessary. Overall, these are great replacement Joycons that feel almost identical to Nintendo's official Joycons, but for a lot less money.
Standard joycon style controller. While these were described as being especially good for larger hands, they actually feel smaller than the originals, and side by side comparison with the OEM ones they are slightly smaller. It’s fine we’ll have them be the ones kids use when our friends with kids come visit, just a little frustrating since we got them specifically for my husband and his large hands. The vibration/rumble doesn’t seem to be as accurate/consistent compared to other joycons that we have (OEM and 3rd party) - we play Super Mario Party and the rumble not being accurate/consistent is noticeable in several mini games. Finally, the directional pad on the left side is in a different place than where I’m used to from the OEM and other 3rd party branded joycons, which isn’t a bad thing - just different. Overall, these will probably not be our primary controllers, but they’ll be good to have on hand for when extra sets are needed for visiting friends and family. And they’re a decent value!
Pairs great, works great, vibration is LOUD. These replacements paired with my Switch as soon as I attached them, so that was a great start. They don’t feel terribly far off from an actual Joycon, as far as their body material goes, however they are much lighter weight. The buttons are responsive and well placed, if at times a little unsatisfying to press. The vibration feature is their downfall. Real Joycons are more subtle, as they have HD rumble. These are just all or nothing. The rumble rattles them loud enough to be mildly distracting when you first start using them. After a while, you don’t notice so much, but dang, that was a surprise at first. These are alright, though, and a great deal for what you get. I definitely recommend them, just don’t set your standards TOO high.
Horrible joysticks. Unplayable. (Not broken, just cheap manufacturing). Joysticks are only able to move in 8 directions. Its unusable for any first person game. Spend the extra few dollars on an official set of joycons because you cant even refund these.
Button failure after only two weeks of use. Both my L button and A button are no longer responsive and require hard pressure in order to register the button press. This started happening only two weeks into use and I am very disappointed.
Good looking joycon. Alright lets start with the Pros, So the joycons look really attractive I personally like the design, They are lite, the control sticks and majority of buttons feel good, The battery life is decent and overall it works as it's needed. Now my main issues with this joycon is that it cannot read amiibo products and the home button is very stiff and does not feel at all like a button, Does not come with controller grip and no control straps either. Other then those issues this is a great set of joycons, For a 3rd party product it's not bad at all. Over all a Fair product for an okay price.
Only one controller works. The media could not be loaded. Disappointment, only one controller works. Switch needs both controllers to play games.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.