Wire Garment Rack 4 Tiers Heavy Duty Clothes Rack for Hanging Clothes Large Clothing Rack Freestanding Closet with Hanging Rod & 1 Pair Side Hooks, 35.8” L X 17.7” W X 72.4” H, Max Load 600LBS
Features & Specifications
- 【SIZE & SAVE SPACE】The clothes rack with shelves dimension is 35.8'' L x 17.7'' W x 72.4'' H. The 4-tier metal clothes rack with shelves is perfect for tight corners, bedrooms and laundry rooms, maximizing space for your clothes, shoes, kit, luggage, storage and more.
- 【HEAVY DUTY CLOTHES RACK】This clothing rack is made of high quality metal, stable, strong and durable. And with 2 anti-drop locks to make it more stable.
- 【600 LB WEIGHT CAPACITY】 4 tiers clothes rack for hanging clothes take 1 inch diameter high quality metal poles and clothing rack, also the solid metal wire for shelves, It is not easy to bent. Each hanger can hold 90 pounds and each shelf can carry 150+ pounds. for a total of 600 lbs.
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL】 4 tiers of heavy duty clothing rack for maximum storage of your clothes, shoes, kits, luggage, storage, etc. Hanging rods are perfect for hanging suits, coats, long skirts, jackets, pants, shirts or other heavy clothes.
- 【EASY TO ASSEMBLE & SERVICE】 Rubber mallets are recommended but not included. Easy to assemble by one person. No nuts or bolts required, very well mounted, buy with confidence! If you encounter a missing part, please feel free to contact us and we will solve your problem within 24 hours.
- Weight: 23.3 pounds
Pros & Cons
Light and easy setup. Comparing to similar rack at homedepot. This one is light and still sturdy enough to hold my items. I use this at the office to hold jackets hats and office items for thr printer.
Perfect for organizing storage. Easy to assemble, high grade quality. Perfect for organizing storage with adjustable shelfs
Fantastic Product. I got this as a gift for my birthday and I love it. It was easy to build and helped me organize my closet so much. It was sturdy and very high quality
worst organizer. I have used it for a week and the organizer is worst and it’s not worth a penny.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.