Take your time and have a cup of coffee, then see what I am going to talk about the Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, which is listed as Beauty & Personal Care on Amazon. If you have any interest in buying this, here I may share what I have reviewed for it with you, so that you can know some useful information like features, advantage or disadvantage of the product before you purchase it. I hope you will find this helpful and share this article if it does help you.
Scientists have recently discovered a miraculous coconut oil called “Fractionated Coconut Oil”, and now it has been positioned as a No. 1 aromatherapy massage oil on the market. To make fractionated coconut oil, coconut is processed in a way that removes all the long chain fatty acids, leaving only the healthy medium chain fatty acids.
This liquid form of coconut oil has miraculous skin benefits. It has high concentration of capric acid and caprylic acid, which give it an amazing amount of antioxidant and disinfecting properties. It’s an excellent moisturizer and is fantastic for soothing skin rashes, irritations and inflammation. It’s also known to help fight acne.
Fractionated coconut oil is superb for soothing chapped lips, and skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It has a longer shelf life, is more stable and generally less is needed compared to the other types of coconut oil. Unlike normal coconut oil, fractionated coconut oil remains in a liquid state even at low temperatures.
Majestic Pure fractionated coconut oil is Hexane free, Paraben free and Sulfate free. Coconuts for this fractionated coconut are growing in no-man islands in Malaysia and Indonesia and southern China.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
For skincare uses:
- Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Coconut oil has a detox effect which may come up in form of rashes but it should go away after 2-3 days of use. Do not use if the rashes persist for more than 3 days.
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying coconut oil to maximize absorption.
- Apply thin layer and massage well, reapply multiple thin layers if needed.
Features & Specifications
- Premium quality and 100% pure and natural – It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is odorless, colorless and no greasy feelings, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life.
- Other uses: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It’s used as moisturizer, as private lubricant, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It’s also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits.
- It is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It’s excellent as a massage oil and used in aromatherapy recips.
- 100% guarantee – Purchase risk free with complete peace of mind, if you are not completely satisfied with this coconut oil, just contact the customer service within 60 days for an entire refund.
Pros & Cons
Pros: Great coconut oil as natural.
Cons: Works great but there is really an odor that not everyone likes, according to some consumers.
Overall, this is a pretty good beauty product and is worth buying. Many real life customers have highly rated it, resulting in topping it on the best sellers list of Beauty & Personal Care on Amazon. I highly recommend the Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil to you.