Features & Specifications
- STAY YOUNGER LOOKING… losing hair and being faced with getting older is no fun, so take control and say no to thinning hair with Dr Hempster’s hair loss shampoo for extra volume
- 5 NATURAL POWER INGREDIENTS… Hemp Oil stimulates new growth; Biotin cleanses & thickens, Saw Palmetto fights enzymes that cause baldness, Wheat Protein for elasticity, & Argan Oil rich in antioxidants to stimulate hair growth
- ORGANIC & CRUELTY-FREE… No parabens, toxins, sulfates or harmful chemicals, Non-GMO, and is not tested on animals; a worry-free hair regrowth shampoo
- REVITALIZES & REPAIRS… this anti hair loss conditioner & shampoo is rich in hair growth stimulating antioxidants and Omega 3,6 & 9 fatty acids, that thicken & strengthen your hair
- USA MADE… so you can count on the best support for a healthy scalp; made to strengthen and add healthy shine to both men and women. Gentle for daily use.
Pros & Cons
Best Hair Product Ever. This has made all the difference in my hair. I can't stress enough. I also bought it for my mother who has suffered from hair loss for fifty years and she has had really good results!
It washes your hair. So... My hair is thinning... and I bought this thinking that it would preserve the little hair that I still have. If anything, it is good for my scalp. I don't have dandruff anymore and it's pleasantly tingly to my scalp. Plus it smells awesome. My hair does appear to be slightly thicker and I've been using it for about 3 weeks. I would recommend.
My hair never felt so soft! I've been using this shampoo only for a few weeks and I notice a significant difference in my hair. It's the softest it's ever been! I'm a female and my hair starting thinning after menopause. I tried everything & nothing worked...until this! After one shampoo my hair stopped shedding and it feel much stronger! Also it leaves my hair squeaky clean after one shampoo and rinse. Usually I have to shampoo it 2 or 3 times to get all the residue out. I'm going to buy the conditioner and see what else it can do. I'm hoping my scalp will get healthy enough for hair to start growing back! I'm African-American and was hesitant to try this product. But I'm so glad I did! This is the best shampoo I've ever used. My wet hair doesn't tangle & I can blow dry it easily. Fantastic!!
The verdict is still out. I have thinning hair, and I've searched the world over for a shampoo that will help me out in that department. This, by far, is my favorite for the reasons of natural ingredients, gentleness on the scalp, and scent; however, I'm loosing equal amount of hair when I shower. I'll probably still buy this just because of how it's made (it's definitely healthier for your body than synthetic, chemical-ridden shampoos at the stores).
It didn't work and I lost more hair. I brought the products and think it will help me to reduce hair loss during hair wash, it turns opposite way. I loss more hair during hair wash. I don't want to give a review too soon, because I want to give a fair one, and one time use doesn't count. As a result, I used the products for a month, so I can say that this product DON'T WORK FOR ME. Also the shampoo make the hair very dull feeling, even the conditioner is not helping well. I want to return the product because I only used 1/6 to 1/8 of it, but the return button was gone. picture on the left is one month before, picture on the right is after a month, and that's not the worst one, I forget to take the picture of the worst one.
They changed ingredients. I was such a fan of this product bc it worked and so loyal for months until the last order I realized the consistency was so much more liquidy, which is when I looked at the ingredients and saw they had changed and at the very first ingredient is water. Not even your cheapest over-the-counter shampoos use water as the first ingredient. I can’t bring myself to pay the same amount anymore for a product that is now mostly water. So disappointed. They really had some great going.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.