How to Wash Tape in Hair Extensions?
Brush your hair
Apply shampoo and conditioner
Dry your hair with a towel
FAQ About Real Human Hair
Q1：Does the tape in hair extensions mixed with synthetic hair?
A: Full Shine tape in hair extensions are real human hair, but our raw materials are imported from overseas, they may contain impurities, but we would pick them clean by manually. If you have any problems, please tell us, we are always be here to serve for you.
Q2: How to prevent hair extensions from tangle?
A: 1.Use the wet dry detangling brush consistently. Brushing your hair at least three times a day. Always brush your hair from the bottom up to avoid compromising the bond.
2. Use shampoo that doesn’t contain any silicone or oils or alcohol. Use a hair mask at least once a week on just the ends of your hair.
3. If you plan on using hot tools, make sure to use a thermal protectant to protect your hair.
4. Never sleep with your hair extensions wet. Instead of sleeping on a cotton pillowcase, we recommend using silk, which will reduce the amount of friction that is caused during your sleep. Always braid your hair extensions before bed to stop them tangling in the night. You can also wrap your hair in a silk scarf if you prefer not to style your hair before bed.
|Adhesive Tape Ins||PU Tape Hair||Seamless Tape Ins||Skin Weft||Invisible Tape Ins||U Tip Hair|
|Length||12-22 Inch||12-24 Inch||12-24 Inch||10-24 Inch||10-24 Inch||14-22 Inch|
Features & Specifications
- 1.Any Issues with orders or products, Find us Fisrt instead of other way ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
- 2.If tape in hair extensions human hair is stored for too long, or in heat season, or the applying method is improper, the adhesive will lose stickiness. Let us know if this happens to you and we'll send you replacement tapes right away.
- 3.Our tape in extensions is made by real human hair, no animal hair or synthetic hair. Some substances may be mixed in the raw materials, we remove them by manual sorting and heating.If you meet the issue, tell us and we will exchange it for you.
- 4.Wash your tape human hair extensions with mild shampoo. Don't use a hair dryer, let the hair air dry. Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb, regularly deep-condition your hair extensions. Don't wash frequently. Recommend to wash hair once a week.
- 5.Full Shine tape hair extensions use high-quality white tape. If the glue is difficult to remove, please find a professional by using tape remover to remove it. Do not pull hard on your hair, it will seriously damage your scalp and hair.
Pros & Cons
BUY THESE NOW!! Video Player is loading. Current Time 0:00 / Duration 0:50 : Stream Type Remaining Time - 0:50 *5 week update* This hair is literally THE BEST. I’m 5 1/2 weeks into wearing them and they are still as soft and full as before. The adhesive isn’t slipping at all!! I will never buy any other brand of extensions!! THIS IS THE BEST!! Buy these RIGHT NOW!!!!! 100% worth it! BEST EXTENSIONS IVE EVER HAD!!! Will def buy again!
Great quality and value for the price! These were recommended to me by my hairstylist and she installed them for me. They blended seamlessly and felt great (quality-wise) and I was thrilled! I was able to wear them for several months before removing them just due to hair growth and needing to recolor my roots and ends. On top of that, customer service is amazing. My initial review was less than five stars because I had trouble removing them, but after speaking to them I think I was just using the removal product wrong. If I ever decide to do tape-in extensions again, I would definitely reinvest in Full Shine. Great product and fantastic customer service!
These extensions are some of my favorite I've ever worn. I've been wearing clip in hair extensions for about 10 years. These extensions are some of my favorite I've ever worn! They take well to dye and heat! They don't look frizzy when heat is applied. They are for sure 100% human hair! Also, you must order 2 packs for a full head of hair!
Not the best and definitely not very thick! My hair stylist has been working with this brand & instructed me to buy two 50g packs of color 1b for my hair. My length is past my collar bone and I wanted it below my bra strap so I ordered the 22”. When she opened the packages she immediately commented on how “thin” these were compared to the other Full Shine tape ins she’s worked with. I really wanted them in before Christmas so we put them in anyway & decided we could just cut them off or blend them if they weren’t thick enough. Well, they aren’t thick enough. At all. It looks stringy & so disconnected from my natural hair. She suggested I buy another pack or two because these were about 1/2 as thick as the other 50g she’s used. Her clientele are mostly blonde so I’m not sure if the darker shades are thinner or maybe I just got a bad batch. I tried looking on the boxes and nowhere on them does it say 50g so perhaps I got shipped the 30g? Really disappointed because I paid over $100 and can’t return them. But I’m too insecure to wear my hair down. Now I spend another $51+tax for 22” 50g extensions and hopefully it’s thick enough. :(
CUSTOMER SERVICE made amends. I was contacted by full shine about the review I left. You can read it below...they made restitution, for that I am happy, the problems I had were.... frequently send hair that has been warehoused to long and tape (heated or not) will not stick and comes out immediately. Lighter shades of blond are dry and fragile leaving shed broken hair on your clothing. My LAST order, was delivered to wrong address and could not be retrieved. Full shine authorized a replacement order, after I sent them all completed tracking and proof it was left at another address. It has been one month and I still dont have the hair I paid for, and now they have stopped responding to my repeated emails. If you buy cheap hair You GET cheap hair, and poor service from this company. I am a hairdresser, and allowed my clients to buy this hair during covid. It is NOT worth the hassle
They're OK but beware. I wore clip ins for a while and wanted to give tape ins a try. I was suggested these, so I placed my order. When they arrived, they were packaged nice and felt super soft! I was so excited!!! I had to color them in order to correctly match my hair as they didn't have any that matched. After I colored them, they were still so super soft and took the color nicely. Me and my hair friend put them in and the process was easy and smooth. I bought an extension brush, I rarely use heat on them but use heat protectant when I do, I wear my hair up or in braids when I sleep, I wash them about twice a week, use deep conditioning masks, hair oils, etc. For some reason they only look and feel nice for 1, MAYBE 2 weeks until the split ends become absolutely ridiculous and they become extremely dry and gross looking. They are so bad, the pieces will just break off in your hand. I keep mine in 4-6 weeks and by the time I'm ready to take them out, I have lost about half my original volume and the extensions are about 4, possibly even 5 inches SHORTER than when I placed them in due to how bad the breakage is. Usually after 2 weeks I have to wear them in braids or a pony tail because they are soooo dry and tangle and knot when I wear it down no matter how much hair oil or leave in conditioner I use. I have bought them 3 times just to try and give them a fair chance and eveeytime, the same thing happens. I also don't know if these are really 100% human hair as I've found thick black stragly pieces that don't match the hair and have found white stretchy pieces. One good thing I guess I can say about them though is that the tape area holds well and never had a problem with them coming out, but don't expect to be able to re wear them after you take them out after the 4-6 weeks. I guess you get what you pay for.. I will be purchasing a different brand, hopefully with better luck.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.