If you often drive out for a holiday with your family, you must be a good parent. And you are definitely a model parent if you consider safety of your family the most, especially for your baby or toddler being equipped with a proper car seat, which is required and a must. You are still looking for a suitable car seat, or you are planning to upgrade the current to a better one? It is right here that I may introduce you a very popular car seat of Graco that is convertible and used for both rear-facing infants and forward-facing toddlers.
Much Safer and More Room
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear-facing until at least 2 years of age. With the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible car seat, your growing kids can stay rear-facing longer. You can keep your child safely rear-facing, longer time, making their little legs comfortable. The Graco Extend2Fit Convertible car seat features a 4-position extension panel that provides 5″ of extra legroom, ensuring an extendable base for your little baby as they grow. That gives their legs room to stretch while keeping them rear-facing up to 50 pounds and 45-inch.
Easy to Install and Use
This seat just takes the cake. The seat features Simply Safe™ Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows, InRight™ LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment and Fuss Free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it is easy to get your baby in and out.
Features & Specifications
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System is safe & simple, easy for you and safe for your baby
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Extend2Fit™ convertible car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Fuss Free Harness Storage to get baby in and out easily
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- InRight™ LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
- Easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- Integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child’s drink close
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine-washable, very easy to use for your daily driving and baby’s seating
- Dimensions: 22.1 x 19.2 x 25.2 inches
- Weight: 19.8 pounds
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty
Pros & Cons
Pros: Easy to use; Much legroom; Affordable; Comfortable.
Cons: A little bit difficult to lengthen the straps. The button is not very accessible. Some difficulty in removing the cover and clean it.
As your kids grow you will gradually realize that he or she needs more room while riding in your car as rear-facing. Now you can keep your kids safe in that way and still make them comfortable with the Graco Extend2Fit car seat. The Graco Extend2Fit car seat is made for rear-facing infants from 4-50 pounds and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 pounds. That Graco car seat is a good choice for you to upgrade your current one to be a comfortable and convertible one, which is highly praised by real life customers with an average 4.6 out of 5 stars rating. So if you are planning to get a suitable convertible car seat for your baby at a low budget, but still want to have much room for your baby’s rear-facing ride, I highly recommend the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible car seat.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.