Looking for some information or review of best selling things? Recently, I have found a pretty good one. That is the BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone, which is listed as Automotive on Amazon. If you have any interest in buying this, here I may share what I have reviewed for it with you, so that you can know some useful information like features, advantage or disadvantage of the product before you purchase it. I hope you will find this helpful and share this article if it does help you.
BlueDriver® is a Professional Diagnostic Scan Tool. Read or clear trouble codes when the check engine light comes on. View a vehicle-specific Repair Report that contains info such as Code Definition, Possible Causes, and Reported Fixes, which can be emailed as a PDF.
With this thing, you can read and clear Enhanced codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc) on GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, BMW/Mini and more.
To deliver the best experience, the BlueDriver Sensor and the free BlueDriver App (on iTunes and Google Play) are designed to work exclusively as a single tool.
Read and Clear Codes
- Confirmed CEL Codes – all makes
- Pending CEL Codes – all makes
- Permanent CEL Codes – all makes
- Enhanced Codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc) for
- GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan (available worldwide)
- BMW/Mini (available in North America)
- Code Definition
- Possible Causes
- Reported Fixes
Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored
- Works with all vehicles 1996 or newer (domestic and import)
- Supports all OBD2 protocols (including CAN)
- Licensed to work with Apple iOS and Android
- The BlueDriver Sensor and free BlueDriver App are designed to work exclusively as a single tool
Features & Specifications
- The Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Free vehicle-specific Repair Reports drawn from a database of over 6.6 million fixes verified by certified auto mechanics
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.9 x 1 inches
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
Pros & Cons
Pros: It is awesome that you must have for reading codes or even to save your vacation.
Cons: Nothing special and may be expensive for some people.
A professional diagnostic scan tool for you to read or clear trouble codes when needed.
On the whole, this is a pretty nice product that earns many praises from real life customers, being listed as one of the best sellers of Automotive on Amazon. I highly recommend the BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone to you.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.