We have spent hours working hard to do research and comparions for the product uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]) before we came up with this review.
If you have any interest in buying this, we are more than glad to share what we have reviewed for it with you, so that you can learn about useful information such as features, specs, advantages or disadvantages of the product before you buy it. We hope you will find this article helpful and share it if it really helps you.
- Vivid 4K UHD Display: Apply extended desktop and video mirroring modes to enjoy a superior viewing experience and maximize efficiency.
- HDMI 1.4 High-def Performance: Supports UHD video resolution up to 4K (3840×2160) @30Hz, 2K(2560×1440)@60Hz.
- Plug and Play: No adapter, driver, or software needed.
uni’s Thoughtful Design
- Advanced Aluminum Case: Minimize interference for stable Wi-Fi, offer fast heat-insulation;
- Braided Nylon Cable: Strong protective cover with stained relif on both ends for long-term durability;
- Indicator Light: Indicator light on the case will automatically light up to remind you that our product is working normally;
- Bends Lifespan: 15,000+ bends.
Quick User Guide:
- Uni-Directional: Only Convert from USB C source to HDMI display. CANNOT convert to DVI or VGA.
- ONLY works for USB-C 3.1 or thunderbolt 3/4 port interfaces which support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode”.
- To reach [email protected], make sure that both your input and output devices can support 4K resolution.
- If your monitor supports up to 2K, this cable works at 60Hz perfectly.
- APPLE M1&M2 ONLY support one external display.
Q: If the sound comes from the device, not the monitor or TV.
- Please set on your device (PC/tablet/phone): sound “output device” (TV or monitor) external speakers when the device is docked”.
- Check if the Audio Output Mode of your device is ready?
- Check if your TV setting for audio is ready?
- Check if the display needs to change the input source manually.
Compatible Devices (INCOMPLETE LIST):
(✔) Works for USB-C 3.1 or thunderbolt 3/4 port interfaces which support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode”
Mac & PC:
- ✔Apple MacBook Pro (Late 2016) and newer
- ✔iMac (Mid 2017) and newer; iMac Pro; Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer; MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer; MacBook (Late 2015) and newer
- ✔Surface Book 2; Surface Go; Google Chromebook Pixel (2015); Google Pixelbook; Google Pixel Slate; Dell Latitude 7373; 5570; 5490,5400 (2019); XPS 13/15; Razer Blade Stealth Series (and more)
Phones & Tablets:
- ✔iPad Pro 2021/2020/2018, iPad Air 2020
- ✔Samsung Galaxy S22 / S21 / S20/ S20+/ S20 Ultra/ S10e/ S10/ S10+/ Note 8/ 9/ 10; S8/ S8+/ S9/ S9+;
- ✔HTC 10/ U Ultra /U11 /U11+/ U12+; Asus
- ✔Huawei Mate 30 / 20 / 20 Pro/20 X, Mate 10 / 10 Pro / x,P40 / P30
(✘) Not compatible with devices that don’t support the protocol of DP Alt Mode:
- ×iPhone, iPad, Nintenxx Switch, GoPro, Fire Tablets;
- ×Samsung: ALL Samsung A series phones: A20/A50/A70/A80/J6/J7/M20/M30s, Galaxy Tab A, Glaxy Tab3/S3;
- ×ALL Motorola series phones, LG Stylo 4/5, Pixel phones, OnePlus 2/3/3T/5/5T/6/6T, etc.
**If you are not sure, please feel free to let us know, we are very glad to help you to check.
Mirror or Extend Your Desktop
Streaming from a bigger Screen
Ideal for Office, School and Home Setting
|USB C to HDMI Cable||USB C to HDMI Adapter|
|Highlights||[email protected]||[email protected]|
Features & Specifications
- 【Up to [email protected]】Plug & play, allow you to connect one or even two HDMI monitors/displays with this USB C to HDMI cable, up to [email protected] resolution. No additional software is required. Offers a convenient solution for directly connecting your USB-C laptops to HDMI-compatible displays(TVs/Monitors/Projectors).
- 【Directly connected to the Android phone】uni Type C to HDMI cable can easily connect your Android phone to an HDMI TV or projector. This way you can enjoy live events or your favorite shows on a larger screen. A stable signal transmission guarantees an even and clear picture quality. *Note: Only supports Android phones with video output function.
- 【Thoughtful and durable design】Compact and light, Braided nylon cable for extrav durability. C port is designed with indicator light. Premium aluminum housing for better thermal insulation. Compact design fits snugly with the USB C Ports on your devices, better signal transmission protection. Do not worry any more about your bad WiFi transmission problem.
- 【Wide Compatibility】It is compatible with laptops and Android smartphones equipped with USB-C ports supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode. Compatible with MacBook Pro 2021/2020/2019, MacMini 2018, iPad Air 2021, iPad Pro 2021/2020, iMac 2018/2017, MacBook 2019/2018/2017/2016, Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10, Note 20/10, Dell XPS 17/15/13, and more. (If you are not sure, please feel free to let us know, we are very glad to help you to check.)
- 【Improve Work Efficiency】 Mirror or Extend your desktop to boost productivity. Connect to a 4K LED monitor or UHD TV. Meet all the needs from daily office use to professional video & photo editing. *Note: The transmission is Uni-directional, only from the USB-C host device to HDMI displays."
- 【What You Get】uni USB C to HDMI Cable allows you to work from home as efficiently as in the company, with a hassle-free warranty and 24/7 customer service. If you have any questions, please find us on Amazon, we'll solve most issues within 12 hours. Please rest assured we stand behind our products and customers.
- Dimensions: 0.67 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches
- Weight: 1.13 ounces
Pros & Cons
Works a majority of the time. Cord comes wrapped and secure in packaging. I use the cord to setup a third monitor for my laptop. Plugs into the Type-C port on my Razer Blade 15, and the HDMI into an external monitor. I had to fidgit with it for a bit to get all three monitors to work, but it was worth it. 95% of the time, the cord works as intended, but when I load Netflix or other similar video sites, the monitor it is plugged into goes black and makes my laptop lag. I fix it by unplugging the cord and just watching Netflix on my other monitor. I'm unsure why this happens, but it isn't too much of a problem. It might be a problem on my end, but it's something to consider. Overall, the cord works good enough for what I'm using it for.
Just what I needed. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and I have a regular 42" Samsung flat screen tv that's around 11 years old, I was worried my tv was too outdated but it works great. I love that I can watch Amazon Video, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, and Disney+ on my tv without internet or wifi, just my smartphone. The picture is great, the sound is very good. The cord is very well made, and it was easy to set up. The only thing I couldn't figure out how to do was turn off the option to charge the other device (tv), the usb control toggle wouldn't turn off from my phone settings no matter what i did, and I couldn't find the option in the DeX settings, which is a huge bummer, I'd love to have my phone charged while it's plugged in to my tv (my tv definitely doesn't need to be charged, lol.) The Uni cord did lose one star for being hyper sensitive. If I pick my phone up and the cord near the phone end bends or if i accidentally wiggle it while moving my phone, it shuts off whatever I am watching and completely loses signal. I have to unplug the cord from my phone, plug it back in, and start over again, which is rather frustrating. The touch pad also takes some getting used to. One finger to move the arrow, two fingers to scroll. And I wish I could edit the apps and layout on the home screen on my tv. But all in all, I am very happy with my purchase.
Updated. Update: Hidden pretty deep in the listing you see that it says it is unidirectional meaning it can only go from USBC to HDMI and not vice versa. The seller pointed that out and I can appreciate that, hence the rating change. Although I would argue it being only unidrectional that should be stated and featured prominitely in th elisting. This will not work running this cable from a PS5 to a Thunderbolt Display. Absolute waste of time and money. Returned.
The quality. This was a very good quality cable have not had the opportunity to use it yet. Turns out. I didn't really need it but it seems like it is a very well made item..
Its great. I recently upgraded to an HDMI cable and the difference is remarkable! The picture and sound quality are fantastic. The cable is durable and doesn't tangle easily. It's also versatile and can be used with multiple devices. Highly recommend investing in a good HDMI cable for an amazing viewing experience.
No issues. Been using this for a projector to a laptop, and I have had zero issues so far with the quality of video and product.
No External Volume Control. Cable is of fine quality and transmits video signal well. The problem I have with it though is that I can't use my keyboard volume controls when using the cable to connect my laptop to a monitor with built in speakers. When I use a standard HDMI cable with an adaptor the controls work fine, so I know the issue is with this cable.
Fritzes out every time my laptop wakes up. This replaces an old cable that often didn't get a signal or dropped the signal. I use this for two different Macbooks and see that on both of them, with this new cable, the monitor has a bunch of snow and flickering every time a laptop comes out of sleep mode. Unplugging it and plugging it back in fixes it. Other than that, it gets the signal to my monitor quickly, much more quickly than the old cable. It works, but it's annoying.
OK, but not for high display resolution. When connecting from my Dell laptop to my 40 inch LG TV I could not get it to display at 100% scale, 3840 x 2160 display resolution. I need it at 100% for my work. Otherwise it worked fine.
Don't work on my phone. Only work on Samsung phone not happy.
Works intermittently. With the huge number of positive reviews, I thought this cable was a no-brainer. However, I've now tried it with two different Macs – a 2020 iMac and a 2022 Mac Studio – and two different Samsung 2nd monitors. Same problem: only works if it's in the mood. When it does work, the picture is fine. But if you do get it working then the display goes to sleep, the 2nd (Samsung) monitor won't come back on when you wake up the computer, even though the Mac shows it as still being connected in the System Settings (on the main monitor). Basically you have to restart the Mac, have good luck picking the right combination of ports on the Mac and the monitor, hold your breath, wish on star, and promise your firstborn child to make it happen. But most of the time, even *that* doesn't work! I've tried plugging it into the two different HDMI ports on both monitors and in ALL of the usb-c ports on the Macs, and it's just super unreliable and does not work most of the time. Save your money! Unfortunately my other cable – a display port to usb-c – is super reliable, but apparently is no longer available. So while my work system is humming along with that cable, my home system requires me to buy a new cable now to prevent me from slipping into madness. Definitely won't go with this brand – or maybe even this type of cable – again.
Average. It worked just the way it is suppose to. Nothing special.
How to Buy The Best uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])?
Do you feel stressed figuring out how to buy a good product of uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])? So many things to consider? Don't know how to choose? Still doubt if it fits or not? We know that all, and we've done what you should have done for a research of the product uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]) from which you can learn how to get the best uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]).
Before taking deep into the details, let us start with some questions as follows that everyone should have before a purchase of uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]).
- Is it worth buying the uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])?
- What benefits does the product uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]) offer?
- What to think about when buying the product uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])?
- What makes the uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]) to be the best?
- Where can you get information as this on the product uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])?
- Why and how do you need the uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])?
You may have many more questions than the above in regards to the uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]). To help you make a choice that meets your needs and satisfies you most, just read as more info and reviews as possible, no matter good or bad.
You can do that by going through reputable and trustworthy online platforms, communities and customer/product reviews, so as to get the possible best uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]).
Based on real customer reviews and satisfactions, we use an optimized algorithm to put together objective data into a list of pros and cons as well as product features and specifications as such a good guide for you to follow that you can buy the best uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]).
What Major Factors We Depend On To Create A Buying Guide
For the product of uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]), each brand you know or you don't know has its own visibility and reputation, some brands may provide a certain unique technology or selling point to compete with others.
What functions can the product of uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]) offer?
How is the product of like? e.g. size, weight, etc.
What color is the product of uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])? Do you like it?
How good is the product of uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])? Is it worth the money?
How durable is the product of uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])? Does it last long or does it work for a long time for you? Does it come with a warranty?
How is the average rating for the product of uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected])?
What real life customers say to the product of uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]), no matter it is good or bad?
On the whole, this is a pretty nice product that earns many praises from real life customers, being listed as one of the best sellers of HDMI-Cables-Video-Interconnects-Accessories.
We highly recommend the uni USB C to HDMI Cable for Home Office ([email protected]) to you.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.