Looking for some information or review of best selling things? Recently, I have found a pretty good one. That is the Koldfront 32 TWR327ESS Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler, which you can find in the Appliances on Amazon. If you have any interest in buying this, here I may share what I have reviewed for it with you, so that you can know some useful information like features, advantage or disadvantage of the product before you purchase it. I hope you will find this helpful and share this article if it does help you.
As a part of Koldfront’s 7 Series, this wine cooler is designed to be as stylish as it is efficient, boasting both an even cooling and sleek presentation of your wine. This freestanding wine cooler has two temperature zones, allowing you to store both red and white wine simultaneously at their optimum temperatures. The tempered glass door is trimmed in sleek stainless steel, giving it a stylish contemporary look that is sure to match any decor. Harmful vibrations and noises are eliminated and the temperature is evenly maintained due to this unit’s energy-efficient thermoelectric cooling system.
The top zone has a temperature range of 54 to 66°F while the lower zone has a temperature range of 46 to 66°F. Both zones can be controlled by the centrally located control panel featuring a LCD temperature display and temperature adjustment buttons for both the top and lower zones. The LED interior lighting displays your bottles in a delicate, non-intrusive light. You can rest assured that your wine collection is safe due to this unit’s available lock.
Accommodate larger bottles by reconfiguring the easily removable wooden shelves; however, keep in mind that this will decrease the stated bottle capacity.
Features & Specifications
- DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA for CEC compliance reasons; Please do not place an order shipping to CA; Any orders placed shipping to CA will be cancelled
- Top zone temperature range: 54° to 66°F; Lower zone temperature range: 46° to 66°F; Tempered glass door; Control panel with LCD temperature display for both zones
- For a smaller versions of this model please see model# TWR247ESS and TWR187ESS; Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz, 140 Watts, 1.9 Amps; Thermoelectric cooling
- Dimensions: 33.5″ H x 15.75″ W x 22.5″ D; Free-standing installation only; Door swing of 180 degrees required to remove shelving; Safety lock
- Weight: 56.9 lbs.
- Note: Designed for standard sized 750ml 2.75″ Bordeaux bottles, to accommodate larger bottles a shelf will need to be removed.
Pros & Cons
Pros: Nice wine fridge with dual temp cheese cave.
Cons: Not a 32-bottle unit per some customers.
On the whole, this is a pretty nice product that earns many praises from real life customers, being listed as one of the best sellers of Appliances on Amazon. I highly recommend the Koldfront 32 TWR327ESS Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler to you.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.