Take your time and have a cup of coffee, then see what I am going to talk about the Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet Sign Best for Dishes, which is listed as Appliances on Amazon. If you have any interest in buying this, here I may share what I have reviewed for it with you, so that you can know some useful information like features, advantage or disadvantage of the product before you purchase it. I hope you will find this helpful and share this article if it does help you.
Are you having to closely inspect and/or sniff the contents of your dishwasher to know if dishes have been washed or cleaned? If you scrub and pre-rinse your dishes before you load them, it’s going to be hard to tell. But with this Clean/Dirty Magnetic Dishwasher Indicator / sign for dish washers, you can end the guesswork and let everyone in your multi-member household / office / restaurant know with this simple magnet. Simply set to “Clean” once the wash cycle is turned on, or rotate to “Dirty” after clean dishes have been put away and dishwasher is ready for the new dirty load. Now you can rest assured that dishes are properly sanitized by your dishwasher before use.
This clever kitchen or laundry gadget is cute, adorable and practical for your use. It’s a great conversation starter and is a perfect complementing gift idea for New Homes, Housewarming Party, Wedding Day, Bridal Registry, Bridal Shower, practical guest favors & souvenirs, fun host / hostess gifts for New Year, July 4th, or Thanksgiving parties, Realtor clients appreciation token, nanny thank you, Mother’s Day, Easter basket / Christmas stocking stuffers for men or women, that can also serve as an affectionate gag gift for Father’s Day or for your chore-avoiding kids: daughter, son, sister or friend. Finally, teens (& others) avoiding the chore of putting away clean dishes will not have the excuse of not knowing whether the dishes are clean or dirty!
Measuring 3.5 tall x 2.5 inches wide, it’s visible yet subtle sign. Small enough to be discreet, but big enough to see across the room with its large font and color coded spoon concept, and the stylish, attractive modern Moroccan Trellis design.
Features & Specifications
- Cute but elegant magnetic sign indicates whether dishes are clean or dirty. No more asking, sniffing or guesswork! Just turn to CLEAN once you set dishwasher to run, or to DIRTY once it’s emptied.
- Contemporary Moroccan Trellis / Quatrefoil Design best for modern kitchens. One of the most popular modern geometric design patterns in today’s home decor
- Complementing gift idea for house warming, bridal registries, hostess, realtor clients, nannies, housekeepers, Mother’s Day, Easter basket / Christmas stocking stuffers, white elephant exchange, & gag gift for men, women, dad, mom, mother in law, grandma, sister, brother, friend or your chore-avoiding teen girls or boys.
- Sturdy, strong, non-flimsy, rigid but non-scratching magnetic back adheres to most dishwasher doors. NOTE that there are a few grades of stainless steel that are not magnetic. If you are unsure if your dishwasher is magnetic or not, check to see if any other magnet will stick. TIP: Put a piece of paper towel cut to size, and place between the magnet and your appliance. This will act as a buffer if the magnet is too strong and will make turning easier, without having to lift the magnet to turn.
- NEW LARGER size 3.5″ x 2.5″ magnet with a high-gloss, weather-resistant finish, and high quality, full color face print. Proudly Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 0.1 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 0.3 ounces
Pros & Cons
Pros: Simple, but so useful; Housewives love these magnets because now people can tell when her dishwashers are clean or dirty, you know; The one thing that gets kids to empty the dishwasher.
Cons: Not any critical problems yet according to real life customers.
On the whole, this is a pretty nice product that earns many praises from real life customers, being listed as one of the best sellers of Appliances on Amazon. I highly recommend the Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet Sign Best for Dishes to you.
Buy for yourself and your friends!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.