We have spent hours working hard to do research and comparions for the product Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps before we came up with this review.
If you have any interest in buying this, we are more than glad to share what we have reviewed for it with you, so that you can learn about useful information such as features, specs, advantages or disadvantages of the product before you buy it. We hope you will find this article helpful and share it if it really helps you.
Snowkids New Veison 8K HDMI 2.1 Cabel is Coming.
The highlight of the Snowkids – 8K UHD HDMI cables
- Resolution ： 8K @ 60Hz / 4K @ 120Hz / 2K @ 240Hz
- Transmission speed ： 48Gbit/s
- Version ： 8K HDMI cable
- Material ： Double nylon braid / aluminum alloy shell / gold plated plug
- Features ： Dolby Vision / Dolby Sound / Dynamic HDR / Mirror Mode / Advanced Mode / Game Mode / 3D / Aspect Ratio 21: 9 / HDCP 2.3 / eARC/QMS/VRR/QFT/ALLM
8K HDMI Cable is born for those who are obsessed with games.
- The hdmi cable is not limited to [email protected], it can break through 4K and achieve 8K ultra-high image quality.
- Realize [email protected], get smooth and clear video with high refresh rate, and have unprecedented visual effects.
- For videos, movies, and games, HDMI adds multiple enhanced refresh rate technologies to ensure that the changing frame rate of the display device is synchronized with the game and video.
- The game does not lose frames or tear during high-speed movement. No smearing, ensuring smoother games, more complete details, and smooth play.
Solid OHFC Copper Conductors
Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. More stable and realistic transmission of audio and video signals, reducing interference.
Flexible design and Top material support
Three modes, All in one
|DisplayPort Cable||DisplayPort Cable||8k HDMI Cable||SD Card Reader||4K HDMI Cable|
|Connetcor||DisplayPort Cable, DP to DP||DisplayPort, DP to DP||HDMI Cable Male to Male||4 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Card||4K HDMI Cable|
|Resolution||[email protected], [email protected]||[email protected], [email protected]||[email protected] [email protected]||MicroSD, USB||[email protected]|
|Materials||Nylon Braided/Aluminum alloy||Nylon Braided/Aluminum alloy||Nylon Braided/Aluminum alloy||Nylon Braided|
|Features||DisplayPort 1.4,Dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2||DisplayPort 1.4,Dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2||HDMI 2.1,eARC Dynamic HDR||USB3.0，512GB, 4 Card Slot:SD slot,Micro SD/TF slot,CF slot,MS slot||hdmi 2.0 cord 24K gold-plated connectors|
Features & Specifications
- 【UHD HDMI 2.1 Cable】Snowkids Real 8K HDMI Cable meets the standard HDMI 2.1 Version and is also backward compatible with HDMI 2.0b/2.0a/1.4/1.3/1.2/1.1 versions. Compared with HDMI 2.0 and 1.4, its transmission speed is three times more content than Ultra HD 4K, and there will no longer be stuck or dropped frames when watching video from now on. Support eARC can achieve more advanced audio signal control capabilities. With Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision, you can have an immersive experience.
- 【Future [email protected] HDMI Cable】Snowkids 8K HDMI 2.1 Cable is compatible with [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected], and more. With 8K HDMI's unique dynamic HDR and 12 Bit color processing technology and 48Gbps bandwidth, it can provide the Ultra High Definition cinematic experience and 3D visual effects with more ideal depth, brightness, detail, contrast, and wider color gamut. Supports HDCP2.2 when using HDCP2.2 video source.
- 【[email protected] for Gaming】It can achieve a super smooth picture of [email protected] for gaming. Its latest game mode supports variable refresh rates, maximizes the value of the graphics card and CPU, and is more accurate in the processing of rendered images. Variable Refresh Rate and Quick Media Switching reduce lag, motion blur, and frame tearing so that you can achieve smoother delay-free gaming and real-time interactive virtual reality.
- 【Durability high-quality materials】With a new smart RTX 3090 chip, it can guarantee high-speed transmission without signal loss. Due to the SR technology, the flexural strength design can withstand up to 25,000 flex times. The plug part is still made of 24K gold-plated material, which accurately transmits signals. The military-grade tensile nylon material also greatly extends its life.
- 【Strict Quality Control】Our HDMI cables have been put through rigorous performance tests in the laboratory before delivery. As long as you use our HDMI cables, we are responsible for you. If you have any questions, you can always contact us. All of this is just to give you a better shopping experience.
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
Pros & Cons
Good price. The funny thing about this purchase is that it was suggested by an employee of Best Buy, who told me that I could get this cord for a much cheaper price than what Best Buy offers similar cords for. So far so good. It was used for the intended purpose and it’s just the right length. It’s hard to say anything about durability at this point, as we will see in the future.
4k @ 120hz over HDMI. I needed this cable to use on my gaming pc. It allowed for 4k @120hz on my LG C1 without any data loss or reduction in image quality. Get this
Perfect Picture, bad audio. I was able to maintain 120hz in 4k from my RTX 3080 to LG C1 TV, however, the audio was broken and had lots of static. I still played for a few hours with my audio getting sent to my PC speakers instead, which is how I know the cable itself had no problem with maintaining 4k at 120hz. I'm sure they are not all like this, but I had to return mine.
Great Cable. Fixed my Roku Dolby Vision 60fps issue. Not too much to say here, other than this is a good cable at a fair price. Replaced the cheap cable that came with the Roku Ultra, and the Dolby Vision 60fps issue with the Roku and my LG OLED C1 went away. Now all works as it should. I bought the 8k 2.1 cable to be future-proof, just because it didn't cost significantly more than a very high quality 4k cable.
Works great. This cable works great connecting my ceiling mounted home theater projector to the receiver
I became a real gamer after buying this. Clear sight picture. Won 25 games in a row after I switched to it. Feeling cute, may go pro…idk.
Issues after a month. Unfortunately this cable started to have issues about a month into using it. Started needing to unplug it and plug it back in a few times for the picture to actually appear normal. It started to display a cut scene or even static. Used a different cable and all has been fine since, which was nearly 2 months ago. Probably luck of the draw, but still worth mentioning. HDMI 2.1 cables can be fickle.
Works but awful stiff. Not a fan of this cable. I needed something for the new Epson LS800 ultra short throw projector I have. I had a 10-foot cable and a 5-foot extension, both HDMI 2.1 compliant, but something just didn't work well with it. I had to get a cable long enough to reach the projector on the table I had it on next to the entertainment center. This was long enough, with a little extra wiggle room. It works fine, picture is great, no problems. But the cable itself is stiff and hard to bend, does NOT want to be bent at all like all the other HDMI 2.1 cables I have. So I may end up having to replace this as well since I can't really get the cable to curve enough (and I'm not talking about bending it in 3 inch circles or anything) to get the side panel on... This doesn't even have to bend 45 degrees; it's bending LESS than that in the space given, and it still can't quite do it. If you don't need this to be maneuverable it should work fine. If you need this to be bent and positioned around anything, you may have issues.
Get what you pay for. If you have anything that supports HDR or 4k or even 8k this cord will get it done, but it’s not the best. If you have a ps5 and need a cheap cord (don’t) do it. Just spend the money on a good hdmi. It has a problem with flickering the picture on an off. It’s only been 2 weeks
Just ok. I assumed signal losses and issues were a function of the Apple TV4K, but having just purchased three 8ft versions of the same DynamicView Ultra 8K Premium HDM cable, I have had none of the signal loss
Not getting the information I see. I bought this HDMI cord due to my Xbox series X needing a large amount of data to go back and forth or else my TV won't detect it. Does this device keep up for the most part? Yes. But does it show what I see on my video streams in realtime? Not exactly. I don't know if it's just my TV that doesn't support full 4k 60hz frame rate or that the cord isn't as powerful as it says. I'm using this device on a gen 4 4k Roku TV.
Gamers move along, better cables for less money exist. I'll keep this as short as possible. The cable visually looks cheap and low quality (it's probably the font and "8k" printed on each end) and then you pick it up and it feels like it's decent quality but there's 1 really big problem.... Really big.. I don't think it's HDMI 2.1 and if it is then it's so badly constructed with poor quality wire and shielding OR a bad connector (or both) that it doesn't do what it's supposed to do. Meaning gamers should stay away no matter what. It works fine if you're watching a 4k movie but if you're trying to game at 4k60+ with HDR and VRR then you might have problems and those problems only get worse the more bandwidth you try to use. So the higher your frame rate goes or if you're also trying to push high quality audio like Dolby Atmos or DTS:X... Forget about it. Running it through an HDMI cable tester (a decent one) this cable fails the HDMI 2.1 spec testing due to signal degradation or too much "noise". It technically also fails the HDMI 2.0 testing but it will still work (like I said) for something like a movie in 4k HDR with HD audio. So gamers stay away but if you're just going to watch movies you should be ok but with that in mind there are other cables out there that are also braided and the same length that meet their claimed spec for the same price or even less. Don't spend a ton on cables, it's unnecessary but also beware because while a $30 cable is double what you should be paying, it's also less likely to fail. So pay attention to what people leaving reviews are using the cable for. A 5 star review that could be about an HDMI 1.0 cable isn't going to help you when you're trying to play a game at 4k120 HDR with VRR and surround sound.
How to Buy The Best Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps?
Do you feel stressed figuring out how to buy a good product of Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps? So many things to consider? Don't know how to choose? Still doubt if it fits or not? We know that all, and we've done what you should have done for a research of the product Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps from which you can learn how to get the best Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps.
Before taking deep into the details, let us start with some questions as follows that everyone should have before a purchase of Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps.
- Is it worth buying the Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps?
- What benefits does the product Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps offer?
- What to think about when buying the product Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps?
- What makes the Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps to be the best?
- Where can you get information as this on the product Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps?
- Why and how do you need the Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps?
You may have many more questions than the above in regards to the Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps. To help you make a choice that meets your needs and satisfies you most, just read as more info and reviews as possible, no matter good or bad.
You can do that by going through reputable and trustworthy online platforms, communities and customer/product reviews, so as to get the possible best Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps.
Based on real customer reviews and satisfactions, we use an optimized algorithm to put together objective data into a list of pros and cons as well as product features and specifications as such a good guide for you to follow that you can buy the best Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps.
What Major Factors We Depend On To Create A Buying Guide
For the product of Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps, each brand you know or you don't know has its own visibility and reputation, some brands may provide a certain unique technology or selling point to compete with others.
What functions can the product of Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps offer?
How is the product of like? e.g. size, weight, etc.
What color is the product of Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps? Do you like it?
How good is the product of Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps? Is it worth the money?
How durable is the product of Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps? Does it last long or does it work for a long time for you? Does it come with a warranty?
How is the average rating for the product of Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps?
What real life customers say to the product of Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps, no matter it is good or bad?
In general, this is a pretty good product and is worth buying. Many real life customers have highly rated it, topping it on the best sellers list of HDMI-Cables-Video-Interconnects-Accessories.
We highly recommend the Snowkids 8K HDMI Cable 2.1 10FT/3M 48Gbps to you.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.